Following a June 9 meeting, officials of the Florida Horsemen's Benevolent and Protective Association and Churchill Downs Inc. plan to meet again June 10 in an effort to resolve a costly contracts dispute at CDI-owned Calder Race Course.
Calder Race Course concluded its 35th Tropical Meet on Jan. 2 with a decline in on-track wagering and a drop in attendance.
Calder Racecourse experienced gains in on-track attendance and wagering and overall handle during the 52-day Tropical at Calder meet.
Most Popular Stories
- Firing Line to Crestwood
- Arrogate Works Toward Seasonal Bow
- Juveniles Showcased at Gulfstream Saturday
- NY Again Considers Continuing Ed for Trainers
- Dutchess Views Lowers Fee for Big Brown
- Pure Sensation Questionable for HK Sprint
- BC Juvenile Winner Texas Red Retired
- American Gal, Union Strike Meet in Starlet
- New York Calls Off Belmont Development
- Able Friend Out to Regain Hong Kong Glory