Vinery has announced their 2013 stud fees for the stallion divisions in Kentucky and New York. All fees are payable when foal stands and nurses.
Pomeroy, a multiple grade I winner, will relocate to stand the 2013 breeding season at Vinery at Sugar Maple near Poughquag, N.Y.
Vinery Ltd. announced Oct. 4 that its New York stallion operation will be based at Sugar Maple Farm near Poughquag, N.Y., for the 2012 breeding season.
Greeley's Galaxy, a nine-length winner of the Illinois Derby (gr. II) has been retired and will stand at Susan and Howard Kaskel's Sugar Maple Farm in New York.
A freak accident at about 10 a.m. Sunday at Howard Kaskel's Sugar Maple Farm near Poughquag, N.Y., resulted in the death of New York stallion Gold Token and injuries to another stallion at the farm, A. P Jet.
Most Popular Stories
- Kentucky Derby Winner Monarchos Dies
- Curlin Colt Sells for $350,000 at F-T October
- Cinco Charlie to Spendthrift Farm
- Keen Ice Confirmed for Breeders' Cup Classic
- Tapit Colt Late Withdrawal from F-T Sale
- Arc Winner Found Could Run in BC Classic
- Malibu Moon Filly Sells for $300,000 at F-T
- Inside the Magical Kingdom of Ballydoyle
- Harzand to Aga Khan’s Gilltown Stud
- Positive Start to Fasig-Tipton October Sale