Vinery has announced their 2013 stud fees for the stallion divisions in Kentucky and New York. All fees are payable when foal stands and nurses.
Pomeroy, a multiple grade I winner, will relocate to stand the 2013 breeding season at Vinery at Sugar Maple near Poughquag, N.Y.
Vinery Ltd. announced Oct. 4 that its New York stallion operation will be based at Sugar Maple Farm near Poughquag, N.Y., for the 2012 breeding season.
Greeley's Galaxy, a nine-length winner of the Illinois Derby (gr. II) has been retired and will stand at Susan and Howard Kaskel's Sugar Maple Farm in New York.
A freak accident at about 10 a.m. Sunday at Howard Kaskel's Sugar Maple Farm near Poughquag, N.Y., resulted in the death of New York stallion Gold Token and injuries to another stallion at the farm, A. P Jet.
Most Popular Stories
- White Filly Beautiful Devil Carries Tradition
- Optimism High for Fasig-Tipton July Yearlings
- Kentucky Horsewoman Graves Dies at 61
- American Pharoah 'Just Cruising' in Workout
- Keeneland Alters September Sale Format
- Speedy Grade III Winner Chitu Retired
- Two 'Super Saturdays' for Belmont Fall Meet
- New York Coupled Entry Rules Modified
- BC Nomination Discount for HRA Ends July 15
- F-T Summer Sale Adds Stakes-Winning Fillies