Vinery has announced their 2013 stud fees for the stallion divisions in Kentucky and New York. All fees are payable when foal stands and nurses.
Pomeroy, a multiple grade I winner, will relocate to stand the 2013 breeding season at Vinery at Sugar Maple near Poughquag, N.Y.
Vinery Ltd. announced Oct. 4 that its New York stallion operation will be based at Sugar Maple Farm near Poughquag, N.Y., for the 2012 breeding season.
Greeley's Galaxy, a nine-length winner of the Illinois Derby (gr. II) has been retired and will stand at Susan and Howard Kaskel's Sugar Maple Farm in New York.
A freak accident at about 10 a.m. Sunday at Howard Kaskel's Sugar Maple Farm near Poughquag, N.Y., resulted in the death of New York stallion Gold Token and injuries to another stallion at the farm, A. P Jet.
Most Popular Stories
- 'Chrome Tops U.S. Nominees for World Cup Card
- Jockey Chapa Faces Felony Race-Fixing Charges
- Final Call for Taylors of Seattle Slew Fame
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen for Jan. 27, 2015
- First Foal Reported for Morning Line
- Fasig-Tipton Catalogs 175 for March 2YO Sale
- Nerud-Owned and Bred Colt Wins at Big A
- Washington Owner/Breeder Paxton Dead at 76
- New Equine Biotechnology Firm Launched
- First Foal Reported for Fort Larned