Frank Gabriel Jr., currently the Dubai Racing Club's chief executive officer, will rejoin the New York Racing Association as the racing secretary for Belmont Park and Saratoga Race Course.
Dan Eidson, who has previously worked at Golden Gate Fields, Delaware Park, and Betfair Hollywood Park, has been named racing secretary at Aqueduct Racetrack, the New York Racing Association announced Jan. 17.
Dan Eidson, with more than 40 years of experience in Thoroughbred racing in various capacities, has been named racing secretary for the upcoming autumn meet at Betfair Hollywood Park.
Runway Model, one of the leading 2-year-old fillies in the nation, is scheduled for shipping from Kentucky to California for the Hollywood Starlet (gr. I) on Dec. 19, Hollywood Park stakes co-coordinator Dan Eidson reported on Wednesday.
Most Popular Stories
- Will Take Charge vs. Palace Malice in Whitney
- Thoroughbred Marketplace at Pimlico Oct. 4-5
- Kingman Wins Sussex with Dazzling Late Speed
- Social Inclusion to Move to Chad Brown
- Federal Judge Dismisses Dutrow Lawsuit
- Colorado Voters to Decide on Racino Gaming
- CDI Gets 5-Year Contract with Saratoga Casino
- Palace Malice Hoping to Continue His Roll
- Check Ligament Surgery Helps Racehorses with SDFT Injuries
- Coltimus Prime Rules Prince of Wales