Dan Eidson has been named the New York Racing Association's interim racing secretary for the fall championship meet at Belmont Park, which begins Sept. 5.
Frank Gabriel Jr., currently the Dubai Racing Club's chief executive officer, will rejoin the New York Racing Association as the racing secretary for Belmont Park and Saratoga Race Course.
Dan Eidson, who has previously worked at Golden Gate Fields, Delaware Park, and Betfair Hollywood Park, has been named racing secretary at Aqueduct Racetrack, the New York Racing Association announced Jan. 17.
Dan Eidson, with more than 40 years of experience in Thoroughbred racing in various capacities, has been named racing secretary for the upcoming autumn meet at Betfair Hollywood Park.
Runway Model, one of the leading 2-year-old fillies in the nation, is scheduled for shipping from Kentucky to California for the Hollywood Starlet (gr. I) on Dec. 19, Hollywood Park stakes co-coordinator Dan Eidson reported on Wednesday.
Most Popular Stories
- Nader Leaving Hong Kong, Will Return to U.S.
- American Pharoah Forges Way to Zayat's Heart
- A Look at 2015 Homebred Derby Hopefuls
- What's Going On Here: Kentucky Derby Sires
- Dortmund to Track, Other Derby Horses Arrive
- American Pharoah Tops NTRA Poll
- California Chrome Adjusting to Newmarket
- Baffert May Not Enter Filly in Kentucky Oaks
- Ranking the Kentucky Derby Workouts
- Alto Aims High With Materiality