Dignity will take a back seat to charity at Del Mar Sept. 3, when several trainers are slated to line up for a race on children bouncey balls to benefit retired racehorses.
- By Tom LaMarra
A look at who's who and what's going on at Keeneland for the spring meet. read blog
Dan Blacker got his brand new training career off to a quick start by capturing his first win in just his fourth start.
Live Oak Plantation's Brilliant Speed, winner of the Toyota Blue Grass Stakes, turned in his final work for the June 11 Belmont Stakes, breezing a half-mile in :50.55.
Trainer Thomas Albertrani will serve a 30-day suspension after one of his horses tested positive for a prohibited substance at Keeneland in October.
Most Popular Stories
- Champion Will Take Charge Retired
- Bayern Cruises to Pennsylvania Derby Win
- Untapable Unstoppable in Grade I Cotillion
- Miss Behaviour Romps in Charles Town Oaks
- Game On Dude, Won Three Big 'Caps, Retired
- California Chrome Draws Rail in PA Derby
- Suffolk Open to Any Viable Plans for Racing
- Top Filly Princess of Sylmar Retired
- Artemis Agrotera Gets Up to Win Gallant Bloom
- Moreno, Itsmyluckyday Work for Super Saturday