Dignity will take a back seat to charity at Del Mar Sept. 3, when several trainers are slated to line up for a race on children bouncey balls to benefit retired racehorses.
- By Tom LaMarra
A look at who's who and what's going on at Keeneland for the spring meet. read blog
Dan Blacker got his brand new training career off to a quick start by capturing his first win in just his fourth start.
Live Oak Plantation's Brilliant Speed, winner of the Toyota Blue Grass Stakes, turned in his final work for the June 11 Belmont Stakes, breezing a half-mile in :50.55.
Trainer Thomas Albertrani will serve a 30-day suspension after one of his horses tested positive for a prohibited substance at Keeneland in October.
Most Popular Stories
- 'Chance' First Black-Type Winner for Skipshot
- Annals of Time Surges to Win Hollywood Derby
- California Chrome Logs Work for 'Challenge'
- Arrogate-'Chrome' Match Race in Pegasus?
- Changing Schedules Impacted Wood, Blue Grass
- Departing Retired to Claiborne Farm
- Blue Grass, Wood Memorial Downgraded
- Vale Dori Impressive in Bayakoa Victory
- Half Dome Dude Sets Remington Track Record
- Sandford, Owner of Take Charge Indy, Dies