Dignity will take a back seat to charity at Del Mar Sept. 3, when several trainers are slated to line up for a race on children bouncey balls to benefit retired racehorses.
- By Tom LaMarra
A look at who's who and what's going on at Keeneland for the spring meet. read blog
Dan Blacker got his brand new training career off to a quick start by capturing his first win in just his fourth start.
Live Oak Plantation's Brilliant Speed, winner of the Toyota Blue Grass Stakes, turned in his final work for the June 11 Belmont Stakes, breezing a half-mile in :50.55.
Trainer Thomas Albertrani will serve a 30-day suspension after one of his horses tested positive for a prohibited substance at Keeneland in October.
Most Popular Stories
- Florida Derby Winner Materiality Dies
- Ectot Stuns Flintshire in Hirsch Turf Classic
- Bullet Train Gets First Stakes Winner
- Leading Jockey Gallardo Heads to New York
- Exaggerator to Rest at WinStar
- Live Racing at Meadowlands Cancelled Again
- Hill Specialist Ambitious Brew Takes Eddie D.
- Quest For More Rallies From Last in Cadran
- California Chrome Draws Rail in Awesome Again
- Postponed Clear Favorite in Arc de Triomphe