Dignity will take a back seat to charity at Del Mar Sept. 3, when several trainers are slated to line up for a race on children bouncey balls to benefit retired racehorses.
- By Tom LaMarra
A look at who's who and what's going on at Keeneland for the spring meet. read blog
Dan Blacker got his brand new training career off to a quick start by capturing his first win in just his fourth start.
Live Oak Plantation's Brilliant Speed, winner of the Toyota Blue Grass Stakes, turned in his final work for the June 11 Belmont Stakes, breezing a half-mile in :50.55.
Trainer Thomas Albertrani will serve a 30-day suspension after one of his horses tested positive for a prohibited substance at Keeneland in October.
Most Popular Stories
- Frosted Confirmed for Breeders' Cup Classic
- Beholder Blazes in Breeders' Cup Drill
- Songbird Works Fast and Easy at Santa Anita
- 'Stubborn' Runhappy Works a Mile at Keeneland
- Can Frosted Cool Down Chrome-Arrogate Fever?
- A Look Back: Showdown in the 1986 Marlboro
- Breeders' Cup Decision Looms for Frosted
- Catch a Glimpse May Not be Done for Season
- Malibu Moon Filly Tops F-T Pinhook Prospects
- Consistent Just Jack Set for Maryland Million