Dignity will take a back seat to charity at Del Mar Sept. 3, when several trainers are slated to line up for a race on children bouncey balls to benefit retired racehorses.
- By Tom LaMarra
A look at who's who and what's going on at Keeneland for the spring meet. read blog
Dan Blacker got his brand new training career off to a quick start by capturing his first win in just his fourth start.
Live Oak Plantation's Brilliant Speed, winner of the Toyota Blue Grass Stakes, turned in his final work for the June 11 Belmont Stakes, breezing a half-mile in :50.55.
Trainer Thomas Albertrani will serve a 30-day suspension after one of his horses tested positive for a prohibited substance at Keeneland in October.
Most Popular Stories
- Louis Quatorze Dies of Heart Attack
- Broken Pelvis Cause of Charismatic's Death
- Unique Bella Goes Easy in Five-Furlong Work
- Pierce Trains Tampa String for Sam-Son, Pin Oak
- Horse of the Year Charismatic Dies
- CHRB Approves Medication-Based Conditions
- Finger Lakes Racing Dates Could Plummet Under Proposal
- Maker Quartet Headlines Fair Grounds 'Cap
- Hong Kong Stars to Battle on Sunday at Sha Tin
- Arrogate 'His Usual Self' in Five-Furlong Move