Dignity will take a back seat to charity at Del Mar Sept. 3, when several trainers are slated to line up for a race on children bouncey balls to benefit retired racehorses.
- By Tom LaMarra
A look at who's who and what's going on at Keeneland for the spring meet. read blog
Dan Blacker got his brand new training career off to a quick start by capturing his first win in just his fourth start.
Live Oak Plantation's Brilliant Speed, winner of the Toyota Blue Grass Stakes, turned in his final work for the June 11 Belmont Stakes, breezing a half-mile in :50.55.
Trainer Thomas Albertrani will serve a 30-day suspension after one of his horses tested positive for a prohibited substance at Keeneland in October.
Most Popular Stories
- Two Share Fastest Furlong Time at F-T Show
- Champion Wise Dan Back at the Track
- Hall Finalists Include Leatherbury, Lava Man
- Wise Dan, Main Sequence Top Turf Classic Noms
- Mountaineer Cancels; Parx Loses Most of Card
- New Social Media Rule for Australian Racing
- The Jockey Club 2015 Fact Book Now Online
- The Great War No Longer Pursuing Derby
- Daredevil Back to Work After Swale Washout
- Indiana Derby Moves to Mid-July This Year