The three-day Inglis Australian Easter broodmare sale concluded April 18 with a half sister to 2012 Emirates Airline Dubai World Cup (UAE-I) winner Monterosso selling for the final day's top price of Aus$180,000 (185,503).
The William Inglis & Son Easter broodmare sale ended April 19 in Sydney in Australia with positive results and feedback for its new format.
A Blackfriars half-brother to group I winner Scenic Shot topped the third session of the Magic Millions Perth yearling sale Jan. 29 in Australia, bringing Aust$180,000 ($161,750 in U.S. funds).
The select portion of the Magic Millions national weanling sale ended its three-day run on Australia's Gold Coast Thursday with a record gross of Aust$19,581,750 and a record average price of Aust$46,846 for the 416 horses sold.
Most Popular Stories
- American Pharoah Arrives at Belmont
- Sherman Reflects on Belmont Past and Present
- Coolmore: Zenyatta's Dam Vertigineux Has Died
- De Kock Says American Pharoah a 'Super Horse'
- Belmont Stakes News Update for June 2
- American Pharoah Has Final Breeze for Belmont
- MJC Hopes to Alter 2015 Laurel Racing Dates
- Belmont Stakes: American Pharoah Arrives
- Buyers Selective On Day 1 of MM Yearling Sale
- NBC Set for Belmont Stakes Coverage