The action soared inside the sales ring, April 6 along with the temperature, on the second day of the Inglis Australian Easter Yearling Sale in Sydney, Australia.
The last Sunday Silence yearling to sell anywhere in the world was sold on day three of the Australian Easter yearling sale April 14. And, he is staying put, having been bought by a syndicate of Australians for $1.5 million (U.S. $1,132,350).
Most Popular Stories
- Zenyatta Bred to Medaglia d'Oro
- Mor Spirit Move Pleases Baffert, Stevens
- Creator Turns in Final Kentucky Derby Breeze
- Gun Runner Wraps Up Major Pre-Derby Work
- California Chrome Arrives at Los Alamitos
- Breeder Lucy Bassett Dies at 87
- Asmussen Breezes Four Oaks Hopefuls
- Nyquist Top 3YO in Final Pre-Derby NTRA Poll
- Hermann Named Golden Gate Announcer
- Suddenbreakingnews to Have New Look in Derby