The action soared inside the sales ring, April 6 along with the temperature, on the second day of the Inglis Australian Easter Yearling Sale in Sydney, Australia.
The last Sunday Silence yearling to sell anywhere in the world was sold on day three of the Australian Easter yearling sale April 14. And, he is staying put, having been bought by a syndicate of Australians for $1.5 million (U.S. $1,132,350).
Most Popular Stories
- Pletcher Breezes Four Kentucky Derby Hopefuls
- Espinoza Wins First Race After HOF Announcement
- Classic Empire a Pro in Four-Furlong Move
- BloodHorse.com Launches BackTrack Channel
- Quiet Business Wins Bewitch on Keeneland's Closing Day
- Sano Star Gunnevera Goes Easy Five Furlongs
- Blinkers Likely for Practical Joke in Kentucky Derby
- Girvin Battling Quarter Crack, KY Derby Not Ruled Out
- Vexatious Stands Out in Oaks Move
- O'Neill Confident After Irap's Mile Work