The action soared inside the sales ring, April 6 along with the temperature, on the second day of the Inglis Australian Easter Yearling Sale in Sydney, Australia.
The last Sunday Silence yearling to sell anywhere in the world was sold on day three of the Australian Easter yearling sale April 14. And, he is staying put, having been bought by a syndicate of Australians for $1.5 million (U.S. $1,132,350).
Most Popular Stories
- Hill 'n' Dale Acquires Half Interest in Bubbler
- Industry Groups Ask for Change in Parx Oaks Ruling
- Ward Pleased With Stable's Royal Ascot Performance
- F-T Saratoga Offering 12 From Scat Daddy's Last Crop
- Arrogate Breezes at Santa Anita
- Irap Gets Best of Girvin in Ohio Derby
- Quality Over Quantity in Fasig-Tipton Saratoga Catalog
- Street Surrender, Roman Secure First Stakes Win
- California Sire Benchmark Dead at 26
- Lady Eli, Cloud Computing Among Workers for Brown