The action soared inside the sales ring, April 6 along with the temperature, on the second day of the Inglis Australian Easter Yearling Sale in Sydney, Australia.
The last Sunday Silence yearling to sell anywhere in the world was sold on day three of the Australian Easter yearling sale April 14. And, he is staying put, having been bought by a syndicate of Australians for $1.5 million (U.S. $1,132,350).
Most Popular Stories
- Melatonin Game in Gold Cup Victory
- Mo Tom Clear Winner in Ohio Derby
- Lord Nelson Lunges to Triple Bend Score
- Un Autre First Winner for I'll Have Another
- California Chrome Logs Weekly Drill at Los Al
- Nyquist Logs Easy Afternoon Workout
- Tepin Makes Stop at Belmont Park
- Isabella Sings Sails Home in Eatontown
- Sarah Sis Returns to Winning Ways in Chicago
- Harzand Completes Derby Double at Curragh