Gary Tanaka's odds-on choice Embossed overtook the leaders in deep stretch and drew away for a three-quarters of a length win in the $200,000 Dallas Turf Cup Handicap (gr. IIIT) on a soft Lone Star Park grass course Monday.
Regional stakes star Silent Pleasure, who beat Bob and John by a neck in last month's Texas Mile (gr. III) for his fourth consecutive stakes win, will return to Texas for Monday's $400,000 Lone Star Park Handicap (gr. III) -- the marquee event during the Grand Prairie, Texas track's ninth annual Lone Star Million.
Southern California invader New Export, a 5-year-old Brazilian-bred from the barn of trainer Bobby Frankel, is the 4-5 morning line favorite in a six-horse field for Saturday's $200,000 Dallas Turf Cup Handicap (gr. IIIT) at Lone Star Park in Grand Prairie, Texas.
Most Popular Stories
- Will Take Charge vs. Palace Malice in Whitney
- Del Mar Makes Adjustment to Slow Polytrack
- Perfect at Spa, Sweet Reason Ready for Test
- Trainer Joshua Stein Wins in Debut at Sonoma
- Clement Hirsch: Iotapa After BC Distaff Slot
- Social Inclusion to Move to Chad Brown
- CDI Reports Record Second Quarter Revenues
- New York-Bred Palace At Home In Vanderbilt
- Juddmonte Stallions Available to S.H. Mares
- Palace Malice Hoping to Continue His Roll