Gary Tanaka's odds-on choice Embossed overtook the leaders in deep stretch and drew away for a three-quarters of a length win in the $200,000 Dallas Turf Cup Handicap (gr. IIIT) on a soft Lone Star Park grass course Monday.
Regional stakes star Silent Pleasure, who beat Bob and John by a neck in last month's Texas Mile (gr. III) for his fourth consecutive stakes win, will return to Texas for Monday's $400,000 Lone Star Park Handicap (gr. III) -- the marquee event during the Grand Prairie, Texas track's ninth annual Lone Star Million.
Southern California invader New Export, a 5-year-old Brazilian-bred from the barn of trainer Bobby Frankel, is the 4-5 morning line favorite in a six-horse field for Saturday's $200,000 Dallas Turf Cup Handicap (gr. IIIT) at Lone Star Park in Grand Prairie, Texas.
Most Popular Stories
- Handle Down at Challenged Delaware Park Meet
- Canterbury Requests 70 Racing Dates for 2015
- Mott's BC Fillies are Close to His Heart
- BC Challenge a Lucrative Entry for Starters
- Can Calculator Figure in BC Juvenile?
- That Handicapping Show: Hagyard Fayette S.
- Breeders' Cup Features 201 Pre-Entered Horses
- California's Golden Eagle Farm Set to Close
- Tapit Filly Tops Record F-T October Sale
- Sherman Sees California Chrome Bouncing Back