For the second consecutive year, Churchill Downs and UPS will team up to bring the horsepower of the Kentucky Derby to NASCAR, as the two companies unveiled a special Kentucky Derby 134 paint scheme Feb. 29 that will be featured on the #44 UPS Toyota Camry during the Aaron's 499 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race at Talladega Superspeedway April 27.
Churchill Downs and UPS are teaming up to bring the horsepower of the Kentucky Derby to NASCAR. The two companies unveiled a special Kentucky Derby 133 paint scheme Feb. 23 that will be featured on the #44 UPS Toyota Camry driven by champion Dale Jarrett as he competes in the NASCAR Nextel Cup Series race at Talladega Superspeedway on April 29.
Most Popular Stories
- Kobe's Back Finds Just Enough in Palos Verdes
- Nyquist Speedy in Final Work for San Vicente
- Medaglia d'Oro Season Added to F-T Sale
- Songbird Untouchable in Las Virgenes
- Mshawish Dazzles in Donn Handicap
- Trainer Bill McLean Scores 1,000th Victory
- Stormdriver Upstages Favorites in Louisiana
- Hoppertunity Edges Imperative in San Antonio
- F-T Offers Final Mixed Sale of the Year
- Mor Spirit Secures Robert B. Lewis Score