Remington Park has added Nebraska native Chris Kotulak to its team, as preparations continue leading to the start of its upcoming Thoroughbred season.
With on-track business continuing to improve, Remington Park in Oklahoma is trying to further engage its online audience.
The Horseplayers Association of North America regularly rates the 65 Thoroughbred racetracks in North America. Featured exclusively on BloodHorse.com is a countdown of the top 10 tracks. Remington Park is #3.
Remington Park's general manager Frank Deal has resigned as head of the state's largest racetrack, The Oklahoman reported Monday.
Remington Park reported across-the-board declines in attendance and handle for its 59-day meet that ended Nov. 24. The Oklahoma City racetrack reported a 4.3% decline in average daily attendance to 2,337 and an 11.5% drop in average daily on-track handle to $120,551.
Most Popular Stories
- McCraken Finishes Strong in Five-Furlong Move
- Goldikova, Espinoza Among Hall of Fame Inductees
- Romans Mulling Rider Options for J Boys Echo
- Albarado Fractures Lower Leg, Off J Boys Echo in Derby
- Santa Anita Cancels April 27 Racing
- Spending Time With New Trainer Kent Sweezey
- Classic Empire Tops NTRA 3-Year-Old Poll
- OBS Hips to Watch Include Tapwrit's Half Brother
- Reach the World Euthanized After Training Injury
- Irad Ortiz Jr. Wins Aqueduct Riding Title