Elite Racing and Nuphri Fornaro's 3-year-old filly Formal Miss was a convincing winner of the $75,000 Judy's Red Shoes Stakes at Calder Race Course on Saturday, defeating Dakota Light by 3 ¾ lengths.
When last they met last fall, J D Farm's Dakota Light was no match for Gilbert Campbell's Ivanavinalot, but the gap may have closed between them since then. The pair clash again in Saturday's $100,000 Office Queen Stakes at Calder Race Course.
Dakota Light returned to running two turns in Saturday's $100,000 Three Ring Stakes at Calder, contested at a mile and a sixteenth, and the filly celebrated with her first stakes victory.
Living up her to name and billing, Ivanavinalot made another race look easy as she took the early lead and coasted home for the 13 3/4-length victory in Saturday's $400,000 My Dear Girl Division of the Florida Stallion Stakes.
In an impressive gate to wire performance, Ivanavinalot won Saturday's $100,000 Brave Raj Stakes for 2-year-old fillies at Calder Race Course.
Most Popular Stories
- Mind Your Biscuits Could Give Summers First Win
- Arrogate Lands Post Nine For Dubai World Cup
- El Areeb Works at Laurel Toward Wood Memorial
- Hope Floats for Hoppertunity in Dubai World Cup
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen - March 21, 2017
- Mastery to Claiborne Farm Upon Retirement
- Ashleyluvssugar, Texas Ryano Reunite in San Luis Rey
- Suffolk Downs Files Paperwork for Racetrack Sale
- Highland Reel Among World Cup Day Turf Runners
- Gun Runner Brings Consistent Class to World Cup Stage