Elite Racing and Nuphri Fornaro's 3-year-old filly Formal Miss was a convincing winner of the $75,000 Judy's Red Shoes Stakes at Calder Race Course on Saturday, defeating Dakota Light by 3 ¾ lengths.
When last they met last fall, J D Farm's Dakota Light was no match for Gilbert Campbell's Ivanavinalot, but the gap may have closed between them since then. The pair clash again in Saturday's $100,000 Office Queen Stakes at Calder Race Course.
Dakota Light returned to running two turns in Saturday's $100,000 Three Ring Stakes at Calder, contested at a mile and a sixteenth, and the filly celebrated with her first stakes victory.
Living up her to name and billing, Ivanavinalot made another race look easy as she took the early lead and coasted home for the 13 3/4-length victory in Saturday's $400,000 My Dear Girl Division of the Florida Stallion Stakes.
In an impressive gate to wire performance, Ivanavinalot won Saturday's $100,000 Brave Raj Stakes for 2-year-old fillies at Calder Race Course.
Most Popular Stories
- Arrogate Blazes to Travers Record
- Baffert Reflects on Arrogate's Travers Romp
- BH 100: Rapping at Derby's Door
- Tepin Fires Bullet on Oklahoma Training Track
- Too Much Bling Yearlings Top Texas Sale
- Cavorting to Distaff, Mohaymen Gets Time Off
- Love the Chase to Sell at F-T November
- Drefong's Win a Boost for Machmer Hall
- Arrogate's Romp Enhances Half Sister's Value
- Monmouth Gets Donation, Alters Shipper Policy