Elite Racing and Nuphri Fornaro's 3-year-old filly Formal Miss was a convincing winner of the $75,000 Judy's Red Shoes Stakes at Calder Race Course on Saturday, defeating Dakota Light by 3 ¾ lengths.
When last they met last fall, J D Farm's Dakota Light was no match for Gilbert Campbell's Ivanavinalot, but the gap may have closed between them since then. The pair clash again in Saturday's $100,000 Office Queen Stakes at Calder Race Course.
Dakota Light returned to running two turns in Saturday's $100,000 Three Ring Stakes at Calder, contested at a mile and a sixteenth, and the filly celebrated with her first stakes victory.
Living up her to name and billing, Ivanavinalot made another race look easy as she took the early lead and coasted home for the 13 3/4-length victory in Saturday's $400,000 My Dear Girl Division of the Florida Stallion Stakes.
In an impressive gate to wire performance, Ivanavinalot won Saturday's $100,000 Brave Raj Stakes for 2-year-old fillies at Calder Race Course.
Most Popular Stories
- Monmouth, Atlantic City Granted 2015 Dates
- Moore, Ortiz Line Up for HK Jockey Battle
- Goffs Registers Record-Breaking Foal Sale
- Indiana Grand Approved for 120 Dates in 2015
- 'Indian Charlie' Sues to Get Back on Track
- New York to Act on New Medication Rules
- First Win for United States at Charles Town
- Pomeroy, Flashy Bull to Stand in Saudi Arabia
- Ex-Calder Racing Secretary Headed to Hialeah
- Torrid Martin Resumes Golden Gate Hot Streak