A Big Brown -- Cool Ghoul colt that was the most expensive 2-year-old in training sold this year at public auction has been named Darwin.
A duo of juveniles who fetched high prices in the sale ring have garnered particular interest in the July 24 Sanford Stakes (gr. II) at Saratoga, where both are looking to prove they are worthy of such expensive investments.
Dagnabit won the $107,300 Tremont and Bold Union captured the $109,500 Astoria in a pair of stakes for 2-year-olds at Belmont Stakes June 29.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Draws Rail in Awesome Again
- Champion Hidden Lake Dies at 23
- Jockey Gallardo to Try Southern California
- Outwork, Speightster Retire to WinStar
- Borell Enters Alford Plea on Cruelty Charges
- Stopchargingmaria in F-T November Sale
- Santa Anita Installs Barn Surveillance System
- Excessively Alike
- 'Cleopatra' Looking to Reign in Chandelier
- Gainesway launches new website