A Big Brown -- Cool Ghoul colt that was the most expensive 2-year-old in training sold this year at public auction has been named Darwin.
A duo of juveniles who fetched high prices in the sale ring have garnered particular interest in the July 24 Sanford Stakes (gr. II) at Saratoga, where both are looking to prove they are worthy of such expensive investments.
Dagnabit won the $107,300 Tremont and Bold Union captured the $109,500 Astoria in a pair of stakes for 2-year-olds at Belmont Stakes June 29.
Most Popular Stories
- Crown Champ American Pharoah Returns to Work
- E Dubai Filly Top Pick at MD Yearling Show
- Casse Eyes Second Straight Queen's Plate Win
- Presque Isle Asks State for Guidance on Deer
- Churchill Downs Spring Meet Handle Increases
- KHRC Delays Action on Medication Rules
- Normandy Invasion Set to Return at Delaware
- Keeneland Expands Fall Meet Stakes Schedule
- ABR Releases Another Digital Video Ad
- Zia Park Schedules 33 Stakes for 2015 Meet