A Big Brown -- Cool Ghoul colt that was the most expensive 2-year-old in training sold this year at public auction has been named Darwin.
A duo of juveniles who fetched high prices in the sale ring have garnered particular interest in the July 24 Sanford Stakes (gr. II) at Saratoga, where both are looking to prove they are worthy of such expensive investments.
Dagnabit won the $107,300 Tremont and Bold Union captured the $109,500 Astoria in a pair of stakes for 2-year-olds at Belmont Stakes June 29.
Most Popular Stories
- Tepin Refuses to Work March 27 at Palm Meadows
- Arrogate Last to First in Dubai World Cup
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen - March 28, 2017
- Skychai Racing Purchases Interest in Fast and Accurate
- Two Juveniles Post Fastest Times at Barretts
- NYRA Privatization Stalls During NY Budget Wrangling
- Hence Springs Upset in Sunland Derby
- Dortmund Back to Dirt in Next Start
- McCraken Stretches Out in Keeneland Work
- Animo de Valeroso to Stand at Duncan Farms