A Big Brown -- Cool Ghoul colt that was the most expensive 2-year-old in training sold this year at public auction has been named Darwin.
A duo of juveniles who fetched high prices in the sale ring have garnered particular interest in the July 24 Sanford Stakes (gr. II) at Saratoga, where both are looking to prove they are worthy of such expensive investments.
Dagnabit won the $107,300 Tremont and Bold Union captured the $109,500 Astoria in a pair of stakes for 2-year-olds at Belmont Stakes June 29.
Most Popular Stories
- BC Juvenile Winner Texas Red Retired
- Trainer Brown Gearing Up for Gulfstream
- Ferndale Racetrack OK After Earthquake
- A Look Back at A.P. Indy's Hollywood Futurity
- Three Rules Being Considered for Swale Stakes
- Holy Bull Stakes Goal for Gunnevera
- Promising Mastery Heads Los Al Futurity Field
- Woodbine Reports Increased Handle
- Lukas Drops by to See Old Friend Charismatic
- Top Global Runners Vie in Hong Kong Races