A Big Brown -- Cool Ghoul colt that was the most expensive 2-year-old in training sold this year at public auction has been named Darwin.
A duo of juveniles who fetched high prices in the sale ring have garnered particular interest in the July 24 Sanford Stakes (gr. II) at Saratoga, where both are looking to prove they are worthy of such expensive investments.
Dagnabit won the $107,300 Tremont and Bold Union captured the $109,500 Astoria in a pair of stakes for 2-year-olds at Belmont Stakes June 29.
Most Popular Stories
- Kentucky Neglect Case Under Investigation
- Major Expansion Planned for Aqueduct Casino
- No Horses Injured in Pennsylvania Barn Fire
- Cuomo Administration Fires Back at Criticism
- Mo Tom Clear Winner in Ohio Derby
- Japan Races added to BC Challenge Series
- Melatonin Game in Gold Cup Victory
- Europeans Set for Belmont Derby, Oaks
- California Chrome Logs Weekly Drill at Los Al
- Melatonin Could Get Time Off After Gold Cup