Dual group I winner and 2010 champion highweighted French colt Dabirsim will stand at Gestt Karlshof Stud near Bergstrasse, where he will join stallions Samum and Kamsin.
Outsider Lucayan surged past Veneto in the final strides to win the Poule d'Essai des Poulains (French Two Thousand Guineas, Fr-I) by a short neck at Longchamp May 13.
Juddmonte Farms homebred Frankel, scintillating winner of five starts this year, took home top honors as Cartier Horse of the Year and top 3-year-old during the annual awards ceremony in London, England, Nov. 15.
Gainesway Farm has purchased a significant interest in the sire Hat Trick from Walmac Farm and Hat Trick's partners.
See the people and races at Longchamp. View Slideshow
Nahrain edged Announce by a nose in a thrilling renewal of the $475,888 Qatar Prix de l'Opera (Fr-I) at Longchamp Oct. 2.
Heavily-favored Dabirsim shot through an opening on the rail as he advanced from last to first to win the $475,888 Qatar Prix Jean-Luc Lagardere-Grand Criterium (Fr-I) at Longchamp Oct. 2.
Dabirsim will seek to keep his perfect record intact when he takes on six challengers in the $475,888 Qatar Prix Jean-Luc Lagardere-Grand Criterium (Fr-I) at Longchamp Oct. 2.
Dabirsim remained undefeated with a dominating victory in the $503,685 Darley Prix Morny (Fr-I) at Deauville Aug. 21.
Hat Trick, a Japanese-bred group I winner, came through with his first winner when his son Dabirsim won by 10 lengths at La Teste de Buch in France.
Most Popular Stories
- Bayern Turns in Bullet Move at Santa Anita
- California Chrome Drills at Los Alamitos
- Old Friends to Receive Special Eclipse Award
- Travis Stone Named Churchill Downs Announcer
- Emerald Downs Purses to Rise 20% in 2015
- Rodenticide Linked to Six Sudden Horse Deaths
- Bridlewood Owner Malone Purchases Ballylinch
- Casino Would Negatively Impact Finger Lakes
- Pedigree Analysis: Milwaukee Brew
- Musselman Drops Lawsuit Against Churchill