Front-running Cyber Secret, a former claimer, handed champion Storm Flag Flying the first defeat of her career in Friday's $107,900 Comely Stakes (gr. III) for 3-year-old fillies at Aqueduct Park.
Cyber Secret and Shaun Bridgmohan took the lead into the home stretch and drew off to win the $108,300 Cicada Stakes (gr. III) by 4½ lengths on a Saturday at Aqueduct.
Joseph Allen's Roar Emotion, winner of the Demoiselle Stakes (gr. II) at Aqueduct on Nov. 30, heads a field of six entered for Saturday's $100,000 Cicada Stakes (gr. III) for 3-year-old filles at the Big A.
Cyber Secret and Jean-Luc Samyn made every post a winner, taking the $82,500 Busanda Stakes on Super Bowl Sunday at Aqueduct.
If Mother Nature cooperates, Sanford Goldfarb's Cyber Secret will start as the favorite in Sunday's $75,000-added Ruthless Stakes for 3-year-old fillies at six furlongs.
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist Out of Belmont Stakes with Fever
- Beholder Fires Bullet, Ready to Rumble
- Nyquist Spikes Fever; Did Not Ship to Belmont
- Derby Runner-Up Commanding Curve Retired
- Nyquist Improving; Exaggerator Jogs Two Miles
- Centeno Recovering in Florida After Spill
- Making the Grade: Exaggerator's Belmont Shot
- Woodward, Hancock to Racing Hall of Fame
- Court Order Has Preciado Racing Again at Parx
- Uncle Mo Filly Brings $1 Million at F-T Sale