By Eric Mitchell - It's been almost 20 years since I'd seen the Old Man, and the first time for Matthew. You know how time gets away. The Old Man's health has not been too good lately so a visit was essential.
Cushing's disease (CD) has been identified as the most common cause of laminitis among horses seen at the University of Pennsylvania's New Bolton Center. Dr. Mark Donaldson, an assistant professor at the university's School of Veterinary Medicine, led the research effort.
Cushing's disease has been identified as the most common cause of laminitis among horses seen at the University of Pennsylvania's New Bolton Center.
Most Popular Stories
- Champion Will Take Charge Retired
- Florida Won Steals Ontario Derby Show
- After the Wire: Game On Dude & Pa. Derby
- Keeneland Gross, Average Decline Slightly
- Bayern Cruises to Pennsylvania Derby Win
- Jockey Court Eyes Return to Race Riding
- Keeneland September Yearling Sale Wrap 2014
- Kaldera Up in Time in German St. Leger
- Game On Dude, Won Three Big 'Caps, Retired
- California Chrome Draws Rail in PA Derby