By Eric Mitchell - It's been almost 20 years since I'd seen the Old Man, and the first time for Matthew. You know how time gets away. The Old Man's health has not been too good lately so a visit was essential.
Cushing's disease (CD) has been identified as the most common cause of laminitis among horses seen at the University of Pennsylvania's New Bolton Center. Dr. Mark Donaldson, an assistant professor at the university's School of Veterinary Medicine, led the research effort.
Cushing's disease has been identified as the most common cause of laminitis among horses seen at the University of Pennsylvania's New Bolton Center.
Most Popular Stories
- Royal Son Easily Captures Battaglia Memorial
- Gulfstream Park Cancels Card in Deluge
- Stellar Wind Sails to Santa Ysabel Victory
- Avila Defiant in Face of Suspension
- Rodriguez Suspended, Fined for Positives
- Almoonqith Wins at Meydan, Cavalryman Injured
- Palace Malice in First Work Back for Pletcher
- Illinois Racing Board Appointments Announced
- Godolphin One-Two in Chipping Norton Stakes
- Devine Aida Aces Sloppy Herecomesthebride