Millionaire Limehouse, a four-time graded stakes winner, has arrived for stallion duty at Dr. Tom Simon's Vinery near Lexington.
Grand Slam, whose oldest offspring just turned four this year, could have two sons entered in this year's Kentucky Derby (gr. I)--Limehouse and Master David. The more accomplished of the two, Limehouse, has four stakes victories to his credit, and quality connections on his side.
Most Popular Stories
- Irap Gets Best of Girvin in Ohio Derby
- California Sire Benchmark Dead at 26
- 'Hermaphrodite' Reported Before Race at Santa Anita
- Battle of Midway Cruises to Affirmed Victory
- Collected Dominant Again in Precisionist Stakes
- Brothers in Arms: Idaho Takes Hardwicke Stakes
- Stormin Fever Euthanized at 23
- Mind Your Biscuits Emerges Well From Bullet Work
- Finley'sluckycharm Makes it Three in a Row in Chicago
- Undefeated Caravaggio Shines in Commonwealth Cup