J. Paul Reddam's Elloluv, who has compiled earnings of $1.2 million running against the best fillies of her generation, will make her 11th straight start in a graded race on Saturday when she goes to the gate for the $300,000 Clement L. Hirsch Handicap (gr. II) at Del Mar.
Most Popular Stories
- Lukas Drops by to See Old Friend Charismatic
- Rockridge's Posse Will Not Return to U.S.
- Lemon Drop Kid an Emerging Broodmare Sire
- U S Officer, Cool Arrow Set for Springboard
- Miss Temple City Scores Matriarch by a Nose
- Trainer Davis Looks Forward to More Success
- Santa Anita Moves American Oaks to Dec. 31
- Northwest Stud Announces 2017 Stud Fees
- Laoban Works Toward Return
- BH 100: Commemorates