J. Paul Reddam's Elloluv, who has compiled earnings of $1.2 million running against the best fillies of her generation, will make her 11th straight start in a graded race on Saturday when she goes to the gate for the $300,000 Clement L. Hirsch Handicap (gr. II) at Del Mar.
Most Popular Stories
- Champion Will Take Charge Retired
- Top Jockey in World's Top Races to be Honored
- Princess of Sylmar to Fasig-Tipton Sale
- Bayern Cruises to Pennsylvania Derby Win
- Is Low-Dose Omeprazole Effective for Treating Ulcers?
- Keeneland Gross, Average Decline Slightly
- Fields Shaping Up for Super Saturday Card
- Jockey Court Eyes Return to Race Riding
- Los Alamitos Concludes First Fall Meet
- After the Wire: Game On Dude & Pa. Derby