J. Paul Reddam's Elloluv, who has compiled earnings of $1.2 million running against the best fillies of her generation, will make her 11th straight start in a graded race on Saturday when she goes to the gate for the $300,000 Clement L. Hirsch Handicap (gr. II) at Del Mar.
Most Popular Stories
- Pinhooking Rookie Scores Big at Keeneland
- NBC Will Air Pegasus World Cup
- California Chrome Arrives at Santa Anita
- The RNA Conundrum at Public Auctions
- Songbird Untouchable in Cotillion
- BH 100: Shooting Star
- Connect Bounces Back in Pennsylvania Derby
- Texas Bling Retired to Stud
- Have Horseplayers Lost Touch With the Horse?
- Texas Chrome Prevails in Oklahoma Derby