Fillies led the way on opening day of New Zealand Bloodstock's National weanling sale May 11, bringing the three top prices.
The weanling session of New Zealand Bloodstock's National weanling and broodmare sale May 12 at Karaka enjoyed a superb day of trading with gains across primary market indicators.
The highly anticipated sale of a half brother to 2012 Sportingbet W. S. Cox Plate (Aus-I) winner Ocean Park highlighted the second and final session of New Zealand Bloodstock's premier yearling sale Jan. 29 at Karaka.
Total revenues and average price shows gains at the opening session of New Zealand Bloodstock's premier yearling sale at Karaka Jan. 28, which was led by a Fastnet Rock colt bought for $1,975,500 ($1,637,550 U.S.).
A Duporth colt brought NZ$105,000 ($83,474 in U.S. funds) to top the opening day of New Zealand Bloodstock's national weanling and broodmare sale May 7 at Karaka in New Zealand.
The Magic Millions national weanling sale got off to a rousing start in Australia May 26. The gross during the first session was up 93% from a year ago, and the average price rose 50.5%.
The bay weanling brings NZ$220,000 ($159,782 in U.S. funds) on the opening day of the New Zealand Bloodstock national weanling and broodmare sale.
Most Popular Stories
- Hard Not to Like Seeks Fourth Grade I
- Tonalist Takes on Private Zone in Cigar Mile
- Tonalist, Red Vine Please in Cigar Mile Drill
- Runhappy Strong in Five Furlong Move
- Favorite Tale Easy Fabulous Strike Winner
- Mobile Bay Just Up in Zia Park Derby
- Sharla Rae Takes on Males in Hollywood Derby
- Airoforce Tries Dirt in Kentucky Jockey Club
- Commissioner Heads Hawthorne Gold Cup
- Andreya's Reward Shifts to Dirt for Hut Hut