Dynaforce, a hard-luck loser in both of her American starts, takes a small step down in class in hopes of securing her first win over here, as she leads a field of seven in the $100,000 Glen Falls Handicap (gr. IIIT) Sept. 1 at Saratoga.
George Strawbridge Jr.'s homebred Palmilla pulled off a shocker in the $300,000 Robert G. Dick Memorial Handicap (gr. IIIT) July 12 on the Delaware Park turf, as she soared past 1-5 favorite Rosinka in mid-stretch to win by 3 1/2 lengths under Rosemary Homeister Jr.
Crowd Pleaser, a graded stakes-winning son of A.P. Indy, was found dead in his paddock June 27 at Northview Stallion Station near Chesapeake City, Md.
Crowd Pleaser's first winner, Assemblyman, won Sept. 1 at Timonium.
Graded stakes winner Crowd Pleaser has arrived at Northview Stallion Station near Chesapeake City, Md., where he will stand the 2001 breeding season for $3,500 live foal.
Crowd Pleaser put away Royal Strand in mid-stretch and then held off Dixie's Crown for a nose victory in the $74,675 Sycamore Stakes at Keeneland on Sunday. Crowd Pleaser covered 1 5/8 miles on a yielding turf course in 2:44.
Most Popular Stories
- Top Stallion Street Cry Dead at Age 16
- Keeneland September Sale Gains Continue
- Moro Tap to Double Infinity Ranch in Texas
- Somber Mood Hangs Over Suffolk Downs
- Artemis Agrotera Heads Gallant Bloom
- Fair Grounds to Withhold Millions from Purses
- Miss Behaviour Targets Charles Town Oaks
- Is PA Derby Best Spot for 'Chrome'?
- California Chrome Draws Rail in PA Derby
- HRRN Programming on New SiriusXM Channels