World Approval nabbed pacesetter Nun the Less with an eighth of a mile to run and fended off menacing Crittenden for a narrow win in the $100,000 American Derby (gr. III) July 11 at Arlington International Racecourse.
Multiple stakes winner Firespike and the improving World Approval top the seven-horse field entered in the $100,000 American Derby (gr. IIIT) at Arlington International Racecourse July 11.
J. Keeler Johnson handicaps the Sam F. Davis Stakes (gr. III). read blog
Stonestreet Stables' Ocean Knight, winner of his only start in solid fashion, and record-setting Florida horse Catalina Red head a group of 12 entered for the $250,000 Sam F. Davis Stakes (gr. III) Jan. 31 at Tampa Bay Downs.
A Kentucky state judge has indicated he is ready to order the sale of assets held by companies affiliated with embattled attorneys Shirley Cunningham Jr. and William Gallion, including their minority interest in 2007 Horse of the Year Curlin.
Most Popular Stories
- Quick Arrest Following Delaware Park Shooting
- La Verdad Cruises in Honorable Miss
- Saratoga's PDJF Awareness Day Events Aug. 1
- American Pharoah's Haskell Stopover
- The Day the Haskell Came of Age
- Solow Extends Group I Win Streak in Sussex
- American Pharoah Has Final Work for Haskell
- AAEP Seeks EIPH Treatment Alternatives
- American Pharoah Will Dictate Race Schedule
- Contessa Sets Racing Education Clinic Dates