Trainer Cristopher Vienna was fined $1,000 by an administrative law judge for using a Class 2 prohibited drug substance on a horse in 2005. The case stemmed from a positive involving the tranquilizer fluphenazine and the ruling went into effect May 24.
Most Popular Stories
- American Pharoah Arrives at Belmont
- Racing Leaders: Triple Crown Would Lift Sport
- Zayat Stables Inks Promo Deal for 'Pharoah'
- Coolmore: Zenyatta's Dam Vertigineux Has Died
- American Pharoah Heading to the Track
- Belmont Stakes: Frammento Gets a Bath
- Commentary: 'If Florida Can, We All Can'
- American Pharoah Gets First Look at Belmont
- Sun and Warmer Temps Forecast for Belmont Day
- American Pharoah Has Final Breeze for Belmont