Crimson Hope, a daughter of Forestry, and a Came Home filly each sold for $200,000 Monday to share top-priced honors during the upbeat opening session of the Fasig-Tipton Midlantic Eastern fall yearling sale at Timonium in Maryland.
Most Popular Stories
- The Truth Or Else Joins Belmont Stakes Mix
- Smooth Stride Could Lift American Pharoah
- Violette: NY Exercise Riders Still Covered
- Barretts' First Del Mar Sale Sees Increase
- Secretariat's Birthplace Named 'Historic'
- American Pharoah Jogs One Mile at Churchill
- No Belmont Stakes for Conquest Curlinate
- Lopez Family Faces Off at Golden Gate
- Old Friends Cabin Creek Welcomes Be Bullish
- Miss Temple City on Schedule for Royal Ascot