Blandford Bloodstock paid $155,000 for a son of Prized to top Thursday's session of Keeneland's September yearling sale. For the session, Keeneland reported 299 horses sold for $4,066,800, good for an average of $16,946 and a median of $11,000.
Most Popular Stories
- Pinhooking Rookie Scores Big at Keeneland
- NBC Will Air Pegasus World Cup
- California Chrome Arrives at Santa Anita
- The RNA Conundrum at Public Auctions
- Songbird Untouchable in Cotillion
- BH 100: Shooting Star
- Connect Bounces Back in Pennsylvania Derby
- Texas Bling Retired to Stud
- Have Horseplayers Lost Touch With the Horse?
- Texas Chrome Prevails in Oklahoma Derby