Blandford Bloodstock paid $155,000 for a son of Prized to top Thursday's session of Keeneland's September yearling sale. For the session, Keeneland reported 299 horses sold for $4,066,800, good for an average of $16,946 and a median of $11,000.
Most Popular Stories
- Keen Ice Springs Travers Upset on 'Pharoah'
- Runhappy Romps to Record King's Bishop Score
- Private Zone Speeds to Forego Victory
- Flintshire Flies Away From Sword Dancer Foes
- Island Town Crushes Smarty Jones Field
- Chilean Invader Dacita Takes Ballston Spa
- Sheer Drama Plays Spoiler in Personal Ensign
- Photo Call Cruises to Violet Victory
- Unbridled Forever Rolls to First Grade I Win
- Australian Trainer Bart Cummings Dies at 87