Roger O'Callaghan of Tally-Ho Stud got a big surprise April 19 during the second and final session of the Tattersalls Craven breeze up sale in England.
A son of Danehill Dancer topped the opening day of the Tattersalls Craven breeze up sale, bringing 170,000 guineas ($284,116 in U.S. funds) April 18 in England.
Tattersalls has cataloged 183 horses for the Craven breeze up sale. The auction is scheduled for April 17-19 in England.
Tattersalls' Craven breeze-up sale in England kicked off its two day-run April 13 with a 315,000-guinea ($487,989 in U.S. funds) Azamour colt that topped the opening session.
An Elusive Quality tops the Tattersalls auction, bringing 400,000 guineas ($648,539 in U.S. funds).
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist Out of Belmont Stakes with Fever
- Beholder Fires Bullet, Ready to Rumble
- Nyquist Spikes Fever; Did Not Ship to Belmont
- Derby Runner-Up Commanding Curve Retired
- NY Regulators Tighten Underage Gambling Rules
- Nyquist Improving; Exaggerator Jogs Two Miles
- Centeno Recovering in Florida After Spill
- Colt is First Winner for Maclean's Music
- Making the Grade: Exaggerator's Belmont Shot
- Woodward, Hancock to Racing Hall of Fame