Roger O'Callaghan of Tally-Ho Stud got a big surprise April 19 during the second and final session of the Tattersalls Craven breeze up sale in England.
A son of Danehill Dancer topped the opening day of the Tattersalls Craven breeze up sale, bringing 170,000 guineas ($284,116 in U.S. funds) April 18 in England.
Tattersalls has cataloged 183 horses for the Craven breeze up sale. The auction is scheduled for April 17-19 in England.
Tattersalls' Craven breeze-up sale in England kicked off its two day-run April 13 with a 315,000-guinea ($487,989 in U.S. funds) Azamour colt that topped the opening session.
An Elusive Quality tops the Tattersalls auction, bringing 400,000 guineas ($648,539 in U.S. funds).
Most Popular Stories
- Wise Dan Won't Run in Fourstardave
- Horse Returned, But Entry Clerk Out of a Job
- Keeneland September Catalogs More Than 4,000
- Best Pal is Next Chapter for Story to Tell
- Seagram Cup Next on Sky Captain's Itinerary
- Handle Declines at Churchill-Owned Tracks
- Bullheaded Boy First Winner for Bullsbay
- Dayatthespa, Big Blue Kitten on Whitney Card
- King's Bishop Likely Option for Wildcat Red
- Hawthorne Drops Race Dates, Cuts Fall Stakes