Roger O'Callaghan of Tally-Ho Stud got a big surprise April 19 during the second and final session of the Tattersalls Craven breeze up sale in England.
A son of Danehill Dancer topped the opening day of the Tattersalls Craven breeze up sale, bringing 170,000 guineas ($284,116 in U.S. funds) April 18 in England.
Tattersalls has cataloged 183 horses for the Craven breeze up sale. The auction is scheduled for April 17-19 in England.
Tattersalls' Craven breeze-up sale in England kicked off its two day-run April 13 with a 315,000-guinea ($487,989 in U.S. funds) Azamour colt that topped the opening session.
An Elusive Quality tops the Tattersalls auction, bringing 400,000 guineas ($648,539 in U.S. funds).
Most Popular Stories
- Shared Belief Confirmed Off KY Derby Trail
- 'Derby Poker Bourbon Bash' to Benefit TCA
- Santa Ana Features Return of Emollient
- Social Inclusion On Derby Path After Big Win
- 'Mandate' Should Be Strong in Rebel Stakes
- Run the Bluegrass Race Honors Zenyatta
- McGaughey Encouraged by Honor Code's Effort
- Rosario Rides General a Rod in Florida Derby
- NH House Rejects Expanded Gaming Bill Again
- Game On Dude Heads World's Best Racehorses