Roger O'Callaghan of Tally-Ho Stud got a big surprise April 19 during the second and final session of the Tattersalls Craven breeze up sale in England.
A son of Danehill Dancer topped the opening day of the Tattersalls Craven breeze up sale, bringing 170,000 guineas ($284,116 in U.S. funds) April 18 in England.
Tattersalls has cataloged 183 horses for the Craven breeze up sale. The auction is scheduled for April 17-19 in England.
Tattersalls' Craven breeze-up sale in England kicked off its two day-run April 13 with a 315,000-guinea ($487,989 in U.S. funds) Azamour colt that topped the opening session.
An Elusive Quality tops the Tattersalls auction, bringing 400,000 guineas ($648,539 in U.S. funds).
Most Popular Stories
- White Passionforfashion Already Turning Heads
- Cozmic One, Full to Uncle Mo Meet at Belmont
- IHRC Report: Truesdail Missed Seven Positives
- Colt First Winner for U.S. Champ Cape Blanco
- Wood, Breeder of Favorite Trick, Dies at 81
- TCA Title Sponsor of Thoroughbred Makeover
- Breeders' Cup Selects Board of Directors
- American Pharoah 'Just Cruising' in Workout
- Klein Awarded TRA Journalism Scholarship
- Inside the July 11, 2015 Issue