The Race Track Chaplaincy of America has named Dan Waits as the new executive director of the organization. He replaces Craig Wiley, who recently retired from the position.
A Remington Park maintenance department employee who died as a result of injuries sustained in an accident in March was honored posthumously Nov. 1 with the White Horse Award from the Race Track Chaplaincy of America.
The Race Track Chaplaincy of America's board of directors has named retiring United States Army Chaplain (Col.) Craig Wiley as its new executive director. He will assume his duties in April.
Most Popular Stories
- Lukas Drops by to See Old Friend Charismatic
- Lemon Drop Kid an Emerging Broodmare Sire
- Miss Temple City Scores Matriarch by a Nose
- Santa Anita Moves American Oaks to Dec. 31
- Industry Asks for H-2B Visa Program Support
- Track Maintenance Internships Being Offered
- BH 100: Commemorates
- Laoban Works Toward Return
- Laurel Announces Winter Stakes Schedule
- ADW Company AmWest Joins NTRA