The Race Track Chaplaincy of America has named Dan Waits as the new executive director of the organization. He replaces Craig Wiley, who recently retired from the position.
A Remington Park maintenance department employee who died as a result of injuries sustained in an accident in March was honored posthumously Nov. 1 with the White Horse Award from the Race Track Chaplaincy of America.
The Race Track Chaplaincy of America's board of directors has named retiring United States Army Chaplain (Col.) Craig Wiley as its new executive director. He will assume his duties in April.
Most Popular Stories
- Exaggerator to Rest at WinStar
- Hill Specialist Ambitious Brew Takes Eddie D.
- Postponed Clear Favorite in Arc de Triomphe
- California Chrome Draws Rail in Awesome Again
- Champion Hidden Lake Dies at 23
- Charlton’s Abbotts Retiring on Own Terms
- Tepin Works Half-Mile at Saratoga
- Suffolk Downs Applies for Six 2017 Race Dates
- NYRA Sanctioned for Aqueduct Water Pollution
- New Santa Anita Turf Course Passes First Test