The Race Track Chaplaincy of America has named Dan Waits as the new executive director of the organization. He replaces Craig Wiley, who recently retired from the position.
A Remington Park maintenance department employee who died as a result of injuries sustained in an accident in March was honored posthumously Nov. 1 with the White Horse Award from the Race Track Chaplaincy of America.
The Race Track Chaplaincy of America's board of directors has named retiring United States Army Chaplain (Col.) Craig Wiley as its new executive director. He will assume his duties in April.
Most Popular Stories
- Beholder Fires Bullet, Ready to Rumble
- Nyquist Out of Belmont Stakes with Fever
- Nyquist Spikes Fever; Did Not Ship to Belmont
- Derby Runner-Up Commanding Curve Retired
- Nyquist Improving; Exaggerator Jogs Two Miles
- Centeno Recovering in Florida After Spill
- Making the Grade: Exaggerator's Belmont Shot
- Woodward, Hancock to Racing Hall of Fame
- Court Order Has Preciado Racing Again at Parx
- Nine Honored at Walk of Champions Gala