Juvenile colt stamps himself as one of Australia's most valuable stallion prospects.
Australian auction company Inglis has appointed Craig "Boomer" Rounsefell as the company's representative in North America.
Market indicators were up across the board Jan. 8 on the first day at Australia's Magic Millions Gold Coast yearling sale, where a colt and a filly tied for the top price of $450,000 ($402,433 in United States funds).
For a horse with the name he's been given, Obviously is anything but at the 2012 Breeders' Cup World Championships.
Trainer Mike Mitchell, who had surgery to remove a tumor from his brain late last month, was on hand as odds-on Dhaamer turned the closing-day Sunset Handicap (gr. IIIT) into a romp at Betfair Hollywood Park July 15.
The Tattersalls autumn horses in training sale ended its four-day run Oct. 27 in England with a median price that was the same as a year ago.
Most Popular Stories
- Songbird All Heart at Saratoga
- Songbird Fine After Sharp CCA Oaks Victory
- Stonestreet: Rachel's Valentina Retired
- 'Chrome' Edges Dortmund in Del Mar Battle
- Lane's End Texas Closes, Stallions Relocate
- Bradley Reflects on Big Day at Saratoga
- OK-Bred GI Winner Clever Trevor Dies at 31
- HKJC Executive to Give Round Table Keynote
- 'Chrome' Back to Los Al After San Diego Win
- Creator, Gun Runner Work in Saratoga