Juvenile colt stamps himself as one of Australia's most valuable stallion prospects.
Australian auction company Inglis has appointed Craig "Boomer" Rounsefell as the company's representative in North America.
Market indicators were up across the board Jan. 8 on the first day at Australia's Magic Millions Gold Coast yearling sale, where a colt and a filly tied for the top price of $450,000 ($402,433 in United States funds).
For a horse with the name he's been given, Obviously is anything but at the 2012 Breeders' Cup World Championships.
Trainer Mike Mitchell, who had surgery to remove a tumor from his brain late last month, was on hand as odds-on Dhaamer turned the closing-day Sunset Handicap (gr. IIIT) into a romp at Betfair Hollywood Park July 15.
The Tattersalls autumn horses in training sale ended its four-day run Oct. 27 in England with a median price that was the same as a year ago.
Most Popular Stories
- Governor Malibu Has Strong Work for Belmont
- Velasquez to Ride Full-Time at Gulfstream
- Nyquist Out of Belmont Stakes with Fever
- Nyquist Spikes Fever; Did Not Ship to Belmont
- Beholder Fires Bullet, Ready to Rumble
- Derby Runner-Up Commanding Curve Retired
- Suddenbreakingnews Works, Bound for Belmont
- Industry Teams to Help Parkinson's Research
- FPD Begins Distribution of Liberty Cu Nails
- Gainesway's Tapizar Has First Winner