Carrie Brogden of Machmer Hall Farm, which bred champion mare Tepin, noted the large number of recent graded stakes winners that were raised at farms within a six-mile radius near Paris, Ky.
Stoneway Farm's Stonetastic took charge soon after the start and never relinquished her lead en route to a commanding victory in the $200,000 Inside Information Stakes (gr. II) March 19 at Gulfstream Park.
James Keogh has joined Lexington-based Select Sales Agency as a partner, it was announced July 9.
Most Popular Stories
- Full Travers Field Awaits Exaggerator
- Flintshire Looking Strong for Sword Dancer
- Mohaymen Cuts Back to Sprint in King's Bishop
- Ballerina Stakes Has Stage Full of Talent
- A.P. Indian Puts Streak On Line in Forego
- Quality Five-Horse Field for Personal Ensign
- Masochistic Looms in Pat O'Brien
- California Chrome Superior in Pacific Classic
- Tepin Back to Brilliant in Saratoga Work
- 'Cleopatra' in Gate Drill for Debutante