Carrie Brogden of Machmer Hall Farm, which bred champion mare Tepin, noted the large number of recent graded stakes winners that were raised at farms within a six-mile radius near Paris, Ky.
Stoneway Farm's Stonetastic took charge soon after the start and never relinquished her lead en route to a commanding victory in the $200,000 Inside Information Stakes (gr. II) March 19 at Gulfstream Park.
James Keogh has joined Lexington-based Select Sales Agency as a partner, it was announced July 9.
Most Popular Stories
- Stonestreet: Rachel's Valentina Retired
- 'Chrome' Back to Los Al After San Diego Win
- 'Chrome' Edges Dortmund in Del Mar Battle
- Lanerie Scores Unusual Double at Ellis Park
- Destin Remains On Track for Jim Dandy
- Beholder Brilliant in Del Mar Breeze
- Beholder Work Moved After Del Mar Breakdowns
- Exaggerator Questionable for Jim Dandy
- Stradivari Sustains Career-Ending Injury
- California Diamond Shines in Paddock Sale