Carrie Brogden of Machmer Hall Farm, which bred champion mare Tepin, noted the large number of recent graded stakes winners that were raised at farms within a six-mile radius near Paris, Ky.
Stoneway Farm's Stonetastic took charge soon after the start and never relinquished her lead en route to a commanding victory in the $200,000 Inside Information Stakes (gr. II) March 19 at Gulfstream Park.
James Keogh has joined Lexington-based Select Sales Agency as a partner, it was announced July 9.
Most Popular Stories
- Arrogate Impresses at Santa Anita
- Far From Over Victorious in Return
- How a Sire Line Develops
- Phantom Dollars Flood Track's Double Pool
- Too Early to Gauge 'Brexit' Effect on Sales
- Fairplex, Santa Anita House Evacuated Horses
- Mohaymen Back to Work in New York
- Magee Clinches Training Title at Pimlico
- Exclusive Contest: Name the White-Headed Foal
- Weather Impacts Churchill June 23 Program