The superfecta wager will return to Canadian bettors Nov. 18, it was announced Friday following a meeting in Ottawa of representatives of the major Canadian tracks, tote companies and the Canadian Pari-Mutuel Agency.
Racing associations are scheduled to meet with the Canadian Pari-Mutuel Agency in Ottawa, Ontario, Nov. 15, to discuss a CPMA directive that has led to the suspension of pick six, pick four, and superfecta wagering until further notice.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Draws Rail in PA Derby
- Game On Dude, Won Three Big 'Caps, Retired
- Top 3-Year-Old Fillies to Battle in Cotillion
- MGC Offers Help for Displaced Suffolk Workers
- Brockton Fair Invites Suffolk Downs Horsemen
- Keeneland September continues steady progress
- Kandaly, 1994 Louisiana Derby Winner, Dies
- Top Stallion Street Cry Dead at Age 16
- Ricardo Beats Baze in Champions Challenge
- 2013 Breeding Activity Statistics Released