The superfecta wager will return to Canadian bettors Nov. 18, it was announced Friday following a meeting in Ottawa of representatives of the major Canadian tracks, tote companies and the Canadian Pari-Mutuel Agency.
Racing associations are scheduled to meet with the Canadian Pari-Mutuel Agency in Ottawa, Ontario, Nov. 15, to discuss a CPMA directive that has led to the suspension of pick six, pick four, and superfecta wagering until further notice.
Most Popular Stories
- Belmont Winner Palace Malice Retired
- NBC Schedules Two-Hour Travers Broadcast
- Violette Undecided on Travers for Upstart
- TTA to Conduct 2-Year-Old Sale in April
- Bradester, Valid Meet Again at Monmouth
- American Pharoah Takes Easy Gallop at Spa
- Suffolk to Subsidize Shipping for Fall Dates
- Oaklawn: Record $27 Million in Purses in 2016
- Travers Stakes: High Anxiety
- That Handicapping Show: The Travers Stakes