The superfecta wager will return to Canadian bettors Nov. 18, it was announced Friday following a meeting in Ottawa of representatives of the major Canadian tracks, tote companies and the Canadian Pari-Mutuel Agency.
Racing associations are scheduled to meet with the Canadian Pari-Mutuel Agency in Ottawa, Ontario, Nov. 15, to discuss a CPMA directive that has led to the suspension of pick six, pick four, and superfecta wagering until further notice.
Most Popular Stories
- Love the Chase to Sell at F-T November
- Jim Rome Remembers Shared Belief
- Lady Eli's Miracle Comeback Looms
- Woodward Up Next for Frosted
- Del Mar to Cut Race Dates, Open Later in 2017
- Majesto Spikes Fever, to Scratch From Travers
- Unbeaten Enola Gray Steps Up in Torrey Pines
- Runhappy Gets Back to Work at Keeneland
- Full Travers Field Awaits Exaggerator
- A Travers Day Christmas Present