TVG will now be available on Cox Communications digital cable service in Santa Barbara and Bakersfield, California.
TV Games Network has reached agreements with two cable television services that will carry the 24-hour horseracing and interactive wagering network.
HorseRacing TV has signed a multi-year agreement with Cox Communications that extends the network's viewership into Orange County, Calif., and expands its coverage in San Diego. In addition, HRTV, operated by Magna Entertainment, will add three markets in Pennsylvania.
The Television Games Network (TVG) announced today it has reached a multi-year agreement with Atlanta-based Cox Communications, Inc. to carry the 24-hour horseracing and interactive waging network.
Most Popular Stories
- Baffert Quartet Faces Shared Belief in Malibu
- Champion High Chaparral Euthanized at 15
- Awesome Baby Heads Speedy Field in La Brea
- Gulfstream Builds Stalls for Displaced Horses
- Los Alamitos Concludes Successful Winter Meet
- Dortmund Wins Dramatic Los Alamitos Futurity
- Clement Trio Looms Large in La Prevoyante
- Strong Field Set for Mathis Brothers Mile
- Divine Oath, North Slope Meet in McKnight
- Speechify Goes for Grade in Mr. Prospector