TVG will now be available on Cox Communications digital cable service in Santa Barbara and Bakersfield, California.
TV Games Network has reached agreements with two cable television services that will carry the 24-hour horseracing and interactive wagering network.
HorseRacing TV has signed a multi-year agreement with Cox Communications that extends the network's viewership into Orange County, Calif., and expands its coverage in San Diego. In addition, HRTV, operated by Magna Entertainment, will add three markets in Pennsylvania.
The Television Games Network (TVG) announced today it has reached a multi-year agreement with Atlanta-based Cox Communications, Inc. to carry the 24-hour horseracing and interactive waging network.
Most Popular Stories
- Game On Dude, Won Three Big 'Caps, Retired
- Waller Tallies Group I Double in Australia
- Sherman Says 'Chrome' Looks as Good as Ever
- Top Filly Princess of Sylmar Retired
- California Chrome Draws Rail in PA Derby
- Big Gains Mark Keeneland Sale's Day 11
- Illinois Board Has Tough Call on 2015 Dates
- Top Stallion Street Cry Dead at Age 16
- Pedigree Analysis: Inbreeding Trends
- Undrafted Returns in Kentucky Downs Turf Dash