TVG will now be available on Cox Communications digital cable service in Santa Barbara and Bakersfield, California.
TV Games Network has reached agreements with two cable television services that will carry the 24-hour horseracing and interactive wagering network.
HorseRacing TV has signed a multi-year agreement with Cox Communications that extends the network's viewership into Orange County, Calif., and expands its coverage in San Diego. In addition, HRTV, operated by Magna Entertainment, will add three markets in Pennsylvania.
The Television Games Network (TVG) announced today it has reached a multi-year agreement with Atlanta-based Cox Communications, Inc. to carry the 24-hour horseracing and interactive waging network.
Most Popular Stories
- 3-Day OBS August Yearling Sale Begins Aug. 26
- Big Three Clash in Rich Travers Stakes
- Close Hatches Dominates Personal Ensign
- California Chrome Sharpens Up at Los Alamitos
- Mark Valeski, Magna Graduate to Woodford
- Bayern Gallops 1 1/2 Miles On Eve of Travers
- Chrome Set for Pennsylvania Derby Return
- Pedigree Analysis: Bayern
- Hootenanny, The Wow Signal to Meet in France
- Jerkens, Lukas, Durkin Honored at Saratoga