TVG will now be available on Cox Communications digital cable service in Santa Barbara and Bakersfield, California.
TV Games Network has reached agreements with two cable television services that will carry the 24-hour horseracing and interactive wagering network.
HorseRacing TV has signed a multi-year agreement with Cox Communications that extends the network's viewership into Orange County, Calif., and expands its coverage in San Diego. In addition, HRTV, operated by Magna Entertainment, will add three markets in Pennsylvania.
The Television Games Network (TVG) announced today it has reached a multi-year agreement with Atlanta-based Cox Communications, Inc. to carry the 24-hour horseracing and interactive waging network.
Most Popular Stories
- Relief Comes to Abandoned Horses in Kentucky
- White-Headed Foal Named Southern Phantom
- Kentucky Neglect Case Under Investigation
- Six Neglected Horses Cleared to Leave Farm
- Gaudet, Amoss to Join Saratoga Live Team
- Fewer Fatalities Tied to Risk-Factor Changes
- Bramlage: Decreased Use of Depo-Medrol a Plus
- A New Brand of Hero
- Mo Tom Clear Winner in Ohio Derby
- Tampa Bay Downs Ready for Summer Festival