Robert Evans' Courtland Farm continues family tradition. Read More
On a day that Pat Day was honored at Keeneland, T.D. Vance won his third race in a row, leading all the way under Edgar Prado to capture the $150,000 Bryan Station Stakes Thursday.
Grade I winner Shared Interest, the nation's "Broodmare of the Year" in 2000, died March 10 as a result of a difficult foaling. She was 17 years of age.
Courtland Farm's Film Maker, in spite of some bumping in the stretch, overcame Maiden Tower by a nose to win the $500,000 Queen Elizabeth II Challenge Cup (gr. I) for 3-year-old fillies at Keeneland on Saturday.
Most Popular Stories
- Palace Malice Hoping to Continue His Roll
- Plenty of Options for Bayern after Haskell
- Study: EIPH Does Not Shorten Racing Careers
- Social Inclusion to Move to Chad Brown
- Montana Jockey Seriously Injured in Spill
- Kingman, Toronado Set for Sussex Clash
- Equibase Announces Redesigned Website
- 793 Cataloged for Tattersalls Ireland Sale
- Ashford's Shanghai Bobby to Shuttle to Brazil
- Shadwell Turf Mile to Offer $1 Million Purse