Robert Evans knows a thing or two about building dynasties.
Robert Evans' Courtland Farm continues family tradition. Read More
On a day that Pat Day was honored at Keeneland, T.D. Vance won his third race in a row, leading all the way under Edgar Prado to capture the $150,000 Bryan Station Stakes Thursday.
Grade I winner Shared Interest, the nation's "Broodmare of the Year" in 2000, died March 10 as a result of a difficult foaling. She was 17 years of age.
Courtland Farm's Film Maker, in spite of some bumping in the stretch, overcame Maiden Tower by a nose to win the $500,000 Queen Elizabeth II Challenge Cup (gr. I) for 3-year-old fillies at Keeneland on Saturday.
Most Popular Stories
- Horse of the Year Charismatic Dies
- Classic Empire Out of Fountain of Youth
- Epicharis Earns Japan's Kentucky Derby Bid
- Zakaroff 48-1 Stunner in El Camino Real Derby
- Gold Dream Punches Ticket to BC Classic
- Mo Town Set for 3-Year-Old Debut in Risen Star
- Lucky Pulpit, Sire of 'Chrome', Dies of a Heart Attack
- Royal Delta Half Brother Scores on Gulfstream Turf
- Terra Promessa Goes Gate to Wire in Bayakoa
- Curlin's Approval Stretches Out Handily in Royal Delta