Robert Evans' Courtland Farm continues family tradition. Read More
On a day that Pat Day was honored at Keeneland, T.D. Vance won his third race in a row, leading all the way under Edgar Prado to capture the $150,000 Bryan Station Stakes Thursday.
Grade I winner Shared Interest, the nation's "Broodmare of the Year" in 2000, died March 10 as a result of a difficult foaling. She was 17 years of age.
Courtland Farm's Film Maker, in spite of some bumping in the stretch, overcame Maiden Tower by a nose to win the $500,000 Queen Elizabeth II Challenge Cup (gr. I) for 3-year-old fillies at Keeneland on Saturday.
Most Popular Stories
- Live Chat - Friday, March 7 at NOON EST
- Curlin, Asmussen Among Hall of Fame Finalists
- TimeformUS Weekend Stakes Plays
- Big 'Cap Seems Like Olden Days
- Indiana Downs Has New Name as Part of Rebrand
- First NH Winner for Southwestern Heat
- Palace Malice's Wins to Benefit Research
- Turfway Adds Starter Handicap Honoring Hansen
- Tony Ryan Book Award Semi-Finalists Announced
- Illinois Leaders Launch New Incentive Program