The scheme by three former fraternity brothers to fix the $3.1-million Ultra Pick Six payoff on the 2002 Breeders' Cup World Thoroughbred Racing Championships will be featured on national television tonight, Monday, Jan. 19.
"Unbridled Greed," a documentary about the Calumet Farm bankruptcy, will air Wednesday.
Court TV network is airing a program about J. T. Lundy, his tenure at Calumet Farm, Calumet's bankruptcy, and Lundy's subsequent conviction on various charges.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Draws Rail in PA Derby
- Game On Dude, Won Three Big 'Caps, Retired
- Muhtafal Retired from Stud in South Africa
- Demonstrative Narrow Victor in Lonesome Glory
- Horseman Tom Harbut Dies at Age 94
- TimeformUS: The G2 Pennsylvania Derby
- Penn National CEO Wilmott Appointed to Board
- Inside Yearling Sales Prep: At The Sales
- Top 3-Year-Old Fillies to Battle in Cotillion
- Ricardo Beats Baze in Champions Challenge