The scheme by three former fraternity brothers to fix the $3.1-million Ultra Pick Six payoff on the 2002 Breeders' Cup World Thoroughbred Racing Championships will be featured on national television tonight, Monday, Jan. 19.
"Unbridled Greed," a documentary about the Calumet Farm bankruptcy, will air Wednesday.
Court TV network is airing a program about J. T. Lundy, his tenure at Calumet Farm, Calumet's bankruptcy, and Lundy's subsequent conviction on various charges.
Most Popular Stories
- Leagues Seek to Halt New Jersey Sports Bets
- KY Necropsy Program Disproves 'Bad Step' Myth
- Researchers Examine Fatal Lumbar Vertebral Fractures
- F-T October Sale Gains Across Board at Opener
- Sweet Reason Set for BC Filly and Mare Sprint
- Rockingham Park Selling Most of Stable Area
- Claimer Seeking the Sherif Reaches BC Sprint
- Two-Time Champion Beholder Out of BC Distaff
- Jockeys' Guild, RTCA Set Up Saez Family Fund
- Bullet Move for Likely BC Juvenile Favorite