The scheme by three former fraternity brothers to fix the $3.1-million Ultra Pick Six payoff on the 2002 Breeders' Cup World Thoroughbred Racing Championships will be featured on national television tonight, Monday, Jan. 19.
"Unbridled Greed," a documentary about the Calumet Farm bankruptcy, will air Wednesday.
Court TV network is airing a program about J. T. Lundy, his tenure at Calumet Farm, Calumet's bankruptcy, and Lundy's subsequent conviction on various charges.
Most Popular Stories
- Albarado Fractures Ankle, Off J Boys Echo in Derby
- Santa Anita Cancels April 27 Racing
- Irad Ortiz Jr. Wins Aqueduct Riding Title
- Dolphus Outruns Quality Field at Aqueduct
- Pricey Filly Tops OBS Pinhook Prospects
- Reach the World Euthanized After Training Injury
- J Boys Echo Breezes Five Furlongs at Churchill
- Stormy Liberal Wins Third Straight Stakes
- Party Boat Upsets Fifty Five in Memories of Silver
- Imperative Repeats in Charles Town Classic