The scheme by three former fraternity brothers to fix the $3.1-million Ultra Pick Six payoff on the 2002 Breeders' Cup World Thoroughbred Racing Championships will be featured on national television tonight, Monday, Jan. 19.
"Unbridled Greed," a documentary about the Calumet Farm bankruptcy, will air Wednesday.
Court TV network is airing a program about J. T. Lundy, his tenure at Calumet Farm, Calumet's bankruptcy, and Lundy's subsequent conviction on various charges.
Most Popular Stories
- Full Travers Field Awaits Exaggerator
- Ballerina Stakes Has Stage Full of Talent
- A.P. Indian Puts Streak On Line in Forego
- Mohaymen Cuts Back to Sprint in King's Bishop
- California Chrome Superior in Pacific Classic
- Tepin Back to Brilliant in Saratoga Work
- Quality Five-Horse Field for Personal Ensign
- 'Cleopatra' in Gate Drill for Debutante
- 'Chrome,' Beholder Weighing Options after PC
- Flatter Colt Tops OBS Select Yearling Session