Renowned Asian sprinter Silent Witness stretched his unbeaten record to 15 when he romped to victory in the $576,900 Centenary Sprint Cup at Sha Tin (HK-I) Sunday night.
Silent Witness cruised to a 1 3/4-length victory over stablemate Country Music in Sunday's $576,000 Bauhinia Sprint Trophy at Sha Tin racecourse, extending his perfect record to 14-for-14 in the first leg of Hong Kong's championship sprint series.
Country music star and Thoroughbred horse owner and breeder Toby Keith gets the same thrill onstage and in the winner's circle.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome 'Fit' for BC After Work
- Rachel Alexandra Breeder Morrison dies
- Breeders' Cup Pre-Entries Total 185
- Charismatic Moving to Old Friends
- Beholder, 'Lord' Likely to Retire After BC
- Breeders' Cup Race Order, Wagering Options
- A Look Back: Miesque's Second Mile Victory
- Songbird Logs Final Breeze for Distaff
- Drosselmeyer to Remain in Brazil
- Bernardini Rules Fasig-Tipton Final Session