Dancing Forever glided to the rail midstretch in the June 7 Woodford Reserve Manhattan (gr. IT) and looked like a winner, but Out of Control was ready to give him a tussle in the final yards. In a thriller to the finish, it was Dancing Forever who became a grade I winner in the $400,000 Manhattan with his nose decision over Out of Control in the 1 1/4-mile turf race at Belmont Park.
Zabeel Racing International's Stream of Gold won for the first time in nearly three years, and recorded his first win on American soil March 16, as the 7-year-old gelding scored by a neck over True Cause in the $150,000 Mac Diarmida Handicap (gr. IIT) on the Gulfstream Park turf.
Most Popular Stories
- Dance With Fate's Exercise Rider Has Surgery
- Whitney Card's Grade I Races Taking Shape
- V. E. Day Gives Lezcano Win 2,000 in Curlin
- LoPresti Unfazed by Slow Move from Wise Dan
- Lochte Looks to Regain Form in Oceanport
- Dance With Fate Euthanized After Accident
- Ami's Holiday Leads Prince of Wales Lineup
- Little Alexis Set for Test After Bullet Move
- Untapable Favored in Haskell Against Boys
- Daddy Does Best