Costume Designer, a consistent daughter of Capote, is ready for her first race in nearly seven months in the $100,000-added Monrovia Handicap (gr. IIIT) at about 6 1⁄2 furlongs on the Santa Anita turf on New Year's Day.
Golden Eagle Farm's Yearly Report, who set a Lone Star Park record for seven furlongs in her most recent start, shoots for her first grade I victory in Monday's $250,000 La Brea Stakes for 3-year-old fillies at Santa Anita Park.
Most Popular Stories
- Strangles Leads to ThistleDown Quarantine
- Havre de Grace Half Sister Wins at Delaware
- Nyquist Out of Belmont Stakes with Fever
- Beholder Fires Bullet, Ready to Rumble
- Barretts Sale Features Wide Selection
- Nyquist Spikes Fever; Did Not Ship to Belmont
- Suddenbreakingnews Works, Bound for Belmont
- PDJF Derby Day Fundraiser Raised Over $40,000
- Derby Runner-Up Commanding Curve Retired
- Colt is First Winner for Maclean's Music