Breeders' Cup, in a bold move to make the event even more international, has been actively seeking a sponsor to underwrite all shipping costs for overseas-trained horses, and maybe also pay for their trainers, owners, jockeys and grooms to fly to America, as well.
Most Popular Stories
- American Pharoah to Haskell
- Main Sequence Class of Loaded United Nations
- Los Alamitos Enjoys Opening-Day Handle Spike
- New Whip Rule's First Day No Problem in SoCal
- Barbados Returns in Carry Back
- KY Horse Park Transitioning to Black Fences
- Java's War Seeks Elusive Win in Singspiel
- Race Day Heads Loaded Salvator Mile
- Fox Sports 1 to Broadcast United Nations S.
- Shaman Ghost Looks for Queen's Plate Magic