Elusive Quality has become a poster boy for what a stallion with a modest fee can accomplish. The 2004 leading sire by progeny earnings had his stud fee go from $10,000 to $30,000, to $50,000, and now to its present $100,000. It's a success story reflecting quality through and through.
Most Popular Stories
- Keeneland September Sale Sees More Gains
- California Chrome Arrives at Parx Racing
- No Dice for Massachusetts Racing, Breeding
- Is PA Derby Best Spot for 'Chrome'?
- California Chrome Draws Rail in PA Derby
- Suffolk Downs Loses Casino Bid on 3-1 Vote
- What's Going On Here: Solid at the Core
- Is California Chrome Vulnerable in PA Derby?
- Injury Forces Sea The Moon's Retirement
- 'Gold Hopes to Keep Churchill Record Intact