A memorial service will be held for the late trainer Wally Dunn at Santa Anita Park on Monday at 1 p.m. It will be held at Clockers' Corner, a site he visited frequently until his death in late April. The Arcadia resident was 93.
W.T. "Wally" Dunn, who sent out four Kentucky Derby starters and won the 1964 Kentucky Oaks with Blue Norther, died recently at his Arcadia, Calif., home.
Retired trainer Wally Dunn, who sent out Colorado King to three major stakes victories at Hollywood Park in 1964, died earlier this week in his Arcadia apartment. He was 93.
Most Popular Stories
- Connect Bounces Back in Pennsylvania Derby
- Songbird Untouchable in Cotillion
- 'Chrome' Logs Final Work for Awesome Again
- Lexie Lou Officially Retired
- Miyadi Arrested After Altercation With Solis
- Blacktype Wins Record Commonwealth Turf Cup
- Noholdingback Bear in Gallant Bob Stakes
- Deeply Undervalued Wins Commonwealth Derby
- Caren, Are You Kidding Me Score at Woodbine
- Tepin Among Stakes Nominees at Keeneland