Sam-Son Farms will be represented by two homebred sons of Stormy Atlantic, Up With the Birds and His Race to Win, in the $250,000 Coronation Futurity Stakes Nov. 10 at Woodbine.
Bold Executive, a perennial leading Canadian sire, was euthanized the night of Sept. 26 at Gardiner Farms near Caledon, Ontario, Canada.
Sunday's live Thoroughbred racing at Woodbine has been canceled after three races due to high winds and wind gusts up to 40 miles per hour.
Bit O'Gold received a perfectly rated ride from Jono Jones in Saturday's $250,000 Coronation Futurity Stakes at Woodbine, a key event on the road to the 2004 Queen's Plate.
Up-and-comer A Bit O'Gold, undefeated in two career starts, is the morning line favorite in Saturday's $250,000 Coronation Futurity Stakes for Canadian-bred 2-year-olds at Woodbine.
Most Popular Stories
- Cibelli Wins Her First Race After 60-Day Ban
- No Deal Yet on Will Take Charge, Horton Says
- That Handicapping Show: Dania Beach Stakes
- Grade I Winner Mission Approved Retired
- Legacy Bloodstock Relaunched by Easthams
- Big Fields for Hollywood's Final Curtain Call
- Bourbon Courage Faces Csaba, Neck 'n Neck
- And They're Off: 2013 Offy Awards
- Woodbine Has Per-Card Wagering Rise in 2013
- Tranquility Farm Downsizing, Moving North