A Keeneland official said an active contingent of buyers from South America and South Korea contributed to double-digit gains during the Nov. 15 session of the November Breeding Stock Sale.
Most Popular Stories
- Star-Studded Group Nominated for Los Al Derby
- Secretariat's Birthplace Named 'Historic'
- Grade I Winner Molly Morgan Retired
- No Belmont Stakes for Conquest Curlinate
- Smooth Stride Could Lift American Pharoah
- The Truth Or Else Joins Belmont Stakes Mix
- Commentary: Saving, Not Destroying the House
- Power Alert Seeks Riches at Evangeline Downs
- That Handicapping Show: Belmont Preview
- Response Tops Second Magic Millions Session