Eibar Coa splits with agent Matt Muzikar, hires Drew Mollica to handle his book.
The 137th racing season at Saratoga Race Course got under way Wednesday with 2-year-old fillies taking to the historic oval. In the end it was the Robert and Beverly Lewis homebred Folklore who captured the opening day feature, the six-furlong, $150,000 Adirondack Stakes (gr. II).
Most Popular Stories
- Runhappy Faces Five in Ack Ack
- Flintshire Rolls Into Joe Hirsch Turf Classic
- Snowden Death Investigation 'Inactive'
- California Chrome Draws Rail in Awesome Again
- Mirahmadi New Full-Time Caller at Golden Gate
- Air Force Blue Retired to Ashford Stud
- Streaking A. P. Indian Tops Vosburgh
- Racing's Stars Set for Santa Anita Saturday
- Klimt to Stretch Out in FrontRunner
- Tapit, War Front Dominate Keeneland Sale