Eibar Coa splits with agent Matt Muzikar, hires Drew Mollica to handle his book.
The 137th racing season at Saratoga Race Course got under way Wednesday with 2-year-old fillies taking to the historic oval. In the end it was the Robert and Beverly Lewis homebred Folklore who captured the opening day feature, the six-furlong, $150,000 Adirondack Stakes (gr. II).
Most Popular Stories
- Arrogate Headed to Dubai World Cup
- Five Share Fastest Time in Fasig-Tipton Sale Works
- Conquest Mo Money Still Undefeated, Sunland Derby Next
- Prominent Ohio Breeder George Smith Dies at 84
- Finger Lakes Season Could be on Line at Feb. 27 Meeting
- Looking East, to Far East, for Classic Starters
- Unique Bella Tops Roster of 109 Kentucky Oaks Nominees
- Girvin Upsets Risen Star Stakes
- Willy North Returns to Sales Scene at Fasig-Tipton
- Broken Pelvis Cause of Charismatic's Death