Eibar Coa splits with agent Matt Muzikar, hires Drew Mollica to handle his book.
The 137th racing season at Saratoga Race Course got under way Wednesday with 2-year-old fillies taking to the historic oval. In the end it was the Robert and Beverly Lewis homebred Folklore who captured the opening day feature, the six-furlong, $150,000 Adirondack Stakes (gr. II).
Most Popular Stories
- Wise Dan Won't Run in Fourstardave
- Grade I Producer Garden Secrets Dies
- Will Take Charge vs. Palace Malice in Whitney
- Stall Guns for Departing's Grade I in Whitney
- TOBA July Member of the Month
- Keeneland September Catalogs More Than 4,000
- Del Mar Makes Adjustment to Slow Polytrack
- Churchill Downs Commits Money to RMTC
- Perfect at Spa, Sweet Reason Ready for Test
- Social Inclusion to Move to Chad Brown