Eibar Coa splits with agent Matt Muzikar, hires Drew Mollica to handle his book.
The 137th racing season at Saratoga Race Course got under way Wednesday with 2-year-old fillies taking to the historic oval. In the end it was the Robert and Beverly Lewis homebred Folklore who captured the opening day feature, the six-furlong, $150,000 Adirondack Stakes (gr. II).
Most Popular Stories
- Secretariat Celebration Set for March 29
- Trainer Michael D'Angelo Dies at 55
- Breeders' Cup Ramps Up Recruiting in Europe
- NTRA Safety Alliance Re-Accredits Aqueduct
- TimeformUS Saturday Plays
- Bath Time for Hoppertunity
- Racing Voices: The Fastest Horse in the World
- Concern, Tuscalee Inducted into Maryland Hall
- Former Jockey Davis Focus of HRTV Documentary
- Gala Award: Not Your Typical Turf Pedigree