Eibar Coa splits with agent Matt Muzikar, hires Drew Mollica to handle his book.
The 137th racing season at Saratoga Race Course got under way Wednesday with 2-year-old fillies taking to the historic oval. In the end it was the Robert and Beverly Lewis homebred Folklore who captured the opening day feature, the six-furlong, $150,000 Adirondack Stakes (gr. II).
Most Popular Stories
- Terranovas Seek Derby Success With El Kabeir
- Sherman: Ascot Could Be Rough on 'Chrome'
- U.S. Alleges Conspiracy at Penn National
- California Chrome Headed to Royal Ascot
- Keeneland Plans Wide Live Broadcast Coverage
- ROAP Seeks Regulation of 'Program Trainers'
- El Kabeir Fires Bullet Work at Belmont
- Luck of the Kitten Starts '15 in Transylvania
- Is Mubtaahij a Major Derby Contender?
- Untapable Heads Asmussen Workers at Oaklawn