Eibar Coa splits with agent Matt Muzikar, hires Drew Mollica to handle his book.
The 137th racing season at Saratoga Race Course got under way Wednesday with 2-year-old fillies taking to the historic oval. In the end it was the Robert and Beverly Lewis homebred Folklore who captured the opening day feature, the six-furlong, $150,000 Adirondack Stakes (gr. II).
Most Popular Stories
- American Pharoah 'Went Great' in Slop at CD
- Filly First Winner for Twirling Candy
- Unbeaten Karpino Romps in German Guineas
- Record Average at MM Weanling Sale
- Gulfstream Starter Bonus Tied to Field Size
- American Pharoah at Churchill Downs May 25
- American Pharoah Continues Churchill Training
- Sheikh Hamdan: U.S. TC Too Much Pressure
- Mubtaahij Breezes Easy at Belmont Park
- Ward Fillies Work at Arlington for Royal Meet