Barry Hills' decision to fit cheek pieces to Storming Home after he had flopped at Doncaster last month paid handsome dividends when he romped home in the $620,000 Emirates Airline Champion Stakes (Group I) Saturday at Newmarket, the trainer's second success in the race after Cormorant Wood 19 years ago.
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist's BC Work Less Than Ideal
- California Chrome 'Fit' for BC After Work
- Living The Life Retired, Won't Run in BC
- Beholder, Frosted Drill at Santa Anita
- Rachel Alexandra Breeder Morrison dies
- Songbird Logs Final Breeze for Distaff
- Breeders' Cup Pre-Entries Total 185
- Charismatic Moving to Old Friends
- The Star of the BC Classic: Lucky Spell?
- Beholder, 'Lord' Likely to Retire After BC