A coalition of Maryland petitioners have submitted 23,702 signatures to the Anne Arundel Board of Elections Feb. 4 in support of a referendum to allow citizens to vote on whether to permit the casino at Arundel Mills Mall.
Woodbine Entertainment Group enters a new era in horse racing and entertainment with its announcement today that, in partnership with American-based The Cordish Co., the Toronto track will build a $310 million, 25-acre entertainment district on the track's property.
Most Popular Stories
- Full Field to Meet Flashback in Malibu
- Swiss Lake Yodeler Solves Soviet Problem
- Slideshow: A Visit to WinStar Farm
- Mr Speaker Skims to Dania Beach Surprise
- Sweet Lulu Breaks From Rail in La Brea Clash
- No Jet Lag Can Make Amends in Sir Beaufort
- Strapping Groom Much the Best in Gravesend
- Baker to Head Operations at Three Chimneys
- Ken Ramsey on Kitten's Joy
- Elusive Gold Surprises Cape Guineas Field