Joseph V. Shields Jr.'s Any Limit, a convincing winner of the First Lady Handicap (gr. III) Jan. 20, tries to do it again in Saturday's $150,000 Hurrican Bertie Handicap (gr. III) for older fillies and mares at Gulfstream Park.
Joseph V. Shields Jr.'s homebred Any Limit pulled away from her rivals mid-stretch to post her first graded stakes win in the First Lady Handicap (gr. III) for fillies and mares at Gulfstream Park Saturday.
Malibu Mint, winner of four stakes last year and $666,939, begins her 5-year-old campaign as the 120-pound high weight in Saturday's $100,000 First Lady Handicap (gr. III).
Trainer Alan Goldberg has a big shot in Saturday's $250,000 Prioress (gr. I) for 3-year-old fillies at Belmont Park with his undefeated Contrast. But with Tropical Storm Cindy expected to dump three inches of rain in the area by Friday night, he's got a decision to make.
Most Popular Stories
- BloodHorse.com Has a New Look
- Chasing Landaluce
- Podcast: Eclipse Awards 2013: Top 2-Year-Olds
- General Quarters Moves to Crestwood Farm
- U.S. Horses Face Tough Tests in Hong Kong
- That Handicapping Show: Claiming Crown 2013
- Hong Kong Cup Day: Dale Romans - Little Mike
- Haskin: Dr. Fager, Where Are You?
- Hollendorfer Sends Out Pair in Bayakoa
- Mucho Macho Man to Race in 2014