Joseph V. Shields Jr.'s Any Limit, a convincing winner of the First Lady Handicap (gr. III) Jan. 20, tries to do it again in Saturday's $150,000 Hurrican Bertie Handicap (gr. III) for older fillies and mares at Gulfstream Park.
Joseph V. Shields Jr.'s homebred Any Limit pulled away from her rivals mid-stretch to post her first graded stakes win in the First Lady Handicap (gr. III) for fillies and mares at Gulfstream Park Saturday.
Malibu Mint, winner of four stakes last year and $666,939, begins her 5-year-old campaign as the 120-pound high weight in Saturday's $100,000 First Lady Handicap (gr. III).
Trainer Alan Goldberg has a big shot in Saturday's $250,000 Prioress (gr. I) for 3-year-old fillies at Belmont Park with his undefeated Contrast. But with Tropical Storm Cindy expected to dump three inches of rain in the area by Friday night, he's got a decision to make.
Most Popular Stories
- Arrogate Lands Post Nine For Dubai World Cup
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen - March 21, 2017
- Conquest Mo Money Carries Local Hopes in Sunland Derby
- Highland Reel Among World Cup Day Turf Runners
- Classic Empire Back to Work in Ocala
- Gun Runner Brings Consistent Class to World Cup Stage
- Kitten's Cat Poised for Spiral Stakes
- Mo Don't Know Named Ohio Horse of the Year
- Tamarando Retired, Will Stand at Harris Farms
- Suffolk Downs Files Paperwork for Racetrack Sale