Multiple grade I winner Dullahan was euthanized on the morning of Oct. 20 after undergoing emergency surgery for colic during the night.
Donegal Racing president Jerry Crawford has announced that Oracle Bloodstock will now manage all of the bloodstock and racing operations of Donegal Racing.
Conor Foley of Darley America has announced he will leave the operation to open Oracle Bloodstock, an agency whose product mix will include stallion acquisitions, yearling selection, and private bloodstock acquisitions.
Most Popular Stories
- Casse Cues Up Sam F. Davis Wildcard
- Legends: Rachel Alexandra, Filly for the Ages
- 'Conversation' Back in NorCal for El Camino
- Birdatthewire Heads Santa Maria Field
- Taking Shergar
- Dominguez Ruled Eligible for Hall of Fame
- Rafting Set for 2016 Debut in Sam F. Davis
- Sandiva Tries Dirt in Royal Delta
- Tepin Set for Season Debut in Endeavour
- Young Turf Trio Tries Obviously in Arcadia