Sportech PLC has enhanced its position in the online wagering market by acquiring eBet Online Inc., a California-based provider of technology and services to 20 outlets across North America.
State regulators have ordered the New York Racing Association to stop taking any Internet wagers from Connecticut residents, an embarrassing blow to NYRA on the first day of its new Internet wagering program.
A farm in Greenwich, Conn., most recently owned by the late Henryk de Kwiatkowski, has been sold for a record price for the area.
Autotote's long-awaited racing channel is set to debut Feb. 4 in southern Connecticut, and officials said it's only the first step toward a 12-hour-a-day production
Officials in Connecticut are considering a proposal to bring gambling into Connecticut residents' homes.
Most Popular Stories
- Wise Dan Preps for Shadwell Turf Mile
- Believe You Can to Fasig-Tipton Sale
- Suffolk Downs Adds Race Day for Tribute
- Fasig-Tipton Catalogs 1,236 for October Sale
- Ruidoso Unveils Integrity and Safety Program
- Live Chat - Friday, September 26 at NOON EST
- Ramseys, Brown, Castellano Top Penn Standings
- Lemon Drop Kid and Bill Farish
- What's Going On Here: In Honor of Theresa
- Successful Owner/Breeder Aaron Jones Dies