Sportech PLC has enhanced its position in the online wagering market by acquiring eBet Online Inc., a California-based provider of technology and services to 20 outlets across North America.
State regulators have ordered the New York Racing Association to stop taking any Internet wagers from Connecticut residents, an embarrassing blow to NYRA on the first day of its new Internet wagering program.
A farm in Greenwich, Conn., most recently owned by the late Henryk de Kwiatkowski, has been sold for a record price for the area.
Autotote's long-awaited racing channel is set to debut Feb. 4 in southern Connecticut, and officials said it's only the first step toward a 12-hour-a-day production
Officials in Connecticut are considering a proposal to bring gambling into Connecticut residents' homes.
Most Popular Stories
- Podcast: Eclipse Awards 2013: Older Divisions
- Flashback Likely Pick Among Malibu Probables
- Storms Eye and Europe to Bearfoot Farms
- Valenzuela Expects Healthy Santa Anita Meet
- Digging Deeper into Breeders' Cup Lasix Study
- Native Diver Monument Moving to Del Mar
- Brown Enters Pleuven, Request in Dania Beach
- Stretch Out No Problem for Unbeaten Samraat
- Rice Plots Spots for Palace; Gravesend Next
- GII Winner Forty Tales Retires to Sequel NY