Sportech PLC has enhanced its position in the online wagering market by acquiring eBet Online Inc., a California-based provider of technology and services to 20 outlets across North America.
State regulators have ordered the New York Racing Association to stop taking any Internet wagers from Connecticut residents, an embarrassing blow to NYRA on the first day of its new Internet wagering program.
A farm in Greenwich, Conn., most recently owned by the late Henryk de Kwiatkowski, has been sold for a record price for the area.
Autotote's long-awaited racing channel is set to debut Feb. 4 in southern Connecticut, and officials said it's only the first step toward a 12-hour-a-day production
Officials in Connecticut are considering a proposal to bring gambling into Connecticut residents' homes.
Most Popular Stories
- Mike Mitchell to Step Down as Head Trainer
- Harlan's Holiday Colt Posts Swiftest OBS Work
- Key Owners, Trainers to Publicize Vet Records
- Take Charge Lady Kentucky Broodmare of Year
- Quality Road's First Starter Scores Easy Win
- Daring Dancer Wins Appalachian With Key Move
- Ky Derby: Form, Pedigree, Speed, & Red Flags
- European Mark Smashed Again at Tattersalls
- Injury Knocks Constitution Off Derby Trail
- Strait of Mewsina Sires First Foal