Sportech PLC has enhanced its position in the online wagering market by acquiring eBet Online Inc., a California-based provider of technology and services to 20 outlets across North America.
State regulators have ordered the New York Racing Association to stop taking any Internet wagers from Connecticut residents, an embarrassing blow to NYRA on the first day of its new Internet wagering program.
A farm in Greenwich, Conn., most recently owned by the late Henryk de Kwiatkowski, has been sold for a record price for the area.
Autotote's long-awaited racing channel is set to debut Feb. 4 in southern Connecticut, and officials said it's only the first step toward a 12-hour-a-day production
Officials in Connecticut are considering a proposal to bring gambling into Connecticut residents' homes.
Most Popular Stories
- Secret Circle, Itsmyluckyday in Cigar Mile
- Cary Street Leads 11 in Hawthorne Gold Cup
- Lord Nelson Could Rule Kentucky Jockey Club
- Speedy Cassatt Dusts Rivals in Zia Park Oaks
- Unbeaten Dame Dorothy Can Cap Year in Comely
- Churchill Proposes Derby Bet on Winning Sire
- Sageburg Will Stand in Ireland in 2015
- Brooklynsway Takes on Males at Woodbine
- Romans Likes Added Distance for Remsen Pair
- Maryland Jockey Club Focus on Daily Product