Sportech PLC has enhanced its position in the online wagering market by acquiring eBet Online Inc., a California-based provider of technology and services to 20 outlets across North America.
State regulators have ordered the New York Racing Association to stop taking any Internet wagers from Connecticut residents, an embarrassing blow to NYRA on the first day of its new Internet wagering program.
A farm in Greenwich, Conn., most recently owned by the late Henryk de Kwiatkowski, has been sold for a record price for the area.
Autotote's long-awaited racing channel is set to debut Feb. 4 in southern Connecticut, and officials said it's only the first step toward a 12-hour-a-day production
Officials in Connecticut are considering a proposal to bring gambling into Connecticut residents' homes.
Most Popular Stories
- Competitive Edge Super Sharp in Hopeful Romp
- Miss Serendipity, Blanc Snatch Yellow Ribbon
- Del Mar Trainers to Hop in Bouncey Ball Race
- Sharp Sensation Edges Ben's Cat in 'Monster
- Cary Street Rides Rail to Greenwood Surprise
- Fall Meet at Los Alamitos Begins Sept. 5
- Protonico Surges in Smarty Jones for Pletcher
- Ring Weekend at Home on Turf in Saranac Win
- Munirah Arrives Late for Boiling Springs Win
- Belmont Fall Championship Meet Opens Sept. 5