Sportech PLC has enhanced its position in the online wagering market by acquiring eBet Online Inc., a California-based provider of technology and services to 20 outlets across North America.
State regulators have ordered the New York Racing Association to stop taking any Internet wagers from Connecticut residents, an embarrassing blow to NYRA on the first day of its new Internet wagering program.
A farm in Greenwich, Conn., most recently owned by the late Henryk de Kwiatkowski, has been sold for a record price for the area.
Autotote's long-awaited racing channel is set to debut Feb. 4 in southern Connecticut, and officials said it's only the first step toward a 12-hour-a-day production
Officials in Connecticut are considering a proposal to bring gambling into Connecticut residents' homes.
Most Popular Stories
- Rodenticide Linked to Six Sudden Horse Deaths
- Attorney: NYTHA Protest Plan Not Objective
- Durkin to Receive Eclipse Award of Merit
- KEEP Changes Include Staff, Expenditures
- Slideshow: 2014 Farewells
- Dortmund Stands Out in Los Alamitos Futurity
- RCI Appoints Five to New Medication Board
- RMTC Plans Changes but No Merger with RCI
- Date Announced for Second CBA Symposium
- Trainer Wells Pleads Guilty to Rigging Races