Sportech PLC has enhanced its position in the online wagering market by acquiring eBet Online Inc., a California-based provider of technology and services to 20 outlets across North America.
State regulators have ordered the New York Racing Association to stop taking any Internet wagers from Connecticut residents, an embarrassing blow to NYRA on the first day of its new Internet wagering program.
A farm in Greenwich, Conn., most recently owned by the late Henryk de Kwiatkowski, has been sold for a record price for the area.
Autotote's long-awaited racing channel is set to debut Feb. 4 in southern Connecticut, and officials said it's only the first step toward a 12-hour-a-day production
Officials in Connecticut are considering a proposal to bring gambling into Connecticut residents' homes.
Most Popular Stories
- Bayern Wires Haskell; Favored Untapable 5th
- Big Macher Collects Grade I Bing Crosby Win
- Antipathy Convincing Winner in Muddy Shuvee
- Guys Reward Finds Path to Oceanport Tally
- Valid Breaks Through With Monmouth Cup Win
- Tonalist, Kid Cruz Exit Jim Dandy Well
- Starstruck Back to Winning Ways in Matchmaker
- Ageless Equals Course Record in Royal North
- Del Mar Shifting Turf Races After Breakdowns
- Majestic River Rolls to Molly Pitcher Win