Sportech PLC has enhanced its position in the online wagering market by acquiring eBet Online Inc., a California-based provider of technology and services to 20 outlets across North America.
State regulators have ordered the New York Racing Association to stop taking any Internet wagers from Connecticut residents, an embarrassing blow to NYRA on the first day of its new Internet wagering program.
A farm in Greenwich, Conn., most recently owned by the late Henryk de Kwiatkowski, has been sold for a record price for the area.
Autotote's long-awaited racing channel is set to debut Feb. 4 in southern Connecticut, and officials said it's only the first step toward a 12-hour-a-day production
Officials in Connecticut are considering a proposal to bring gambling into Connecticut residents' homes.
Most Popular Stories
- KY Derby Winner Thunder Gulch Pensioned at 23
- Upstart is Uplifting for Joanne Nielsen
- Palace Malice Sustains Minor Foot Bruise
- 82 Supplements to F-T Winter Mixed Sale
- Soumillon Scores Group II Double at Meydan
- New Zealand Yearling Sale Continues Strong
- TOBA January Member of the Month
- Upgraded Marine Gives Canada 44 Graded Stakes
- Ties Atop TJC's Experimental Free Handicaps
- Ladies 'Cap: Belle Gallantey Seeks Turnaround