The American Horse Council's 2007 national directory of breed and sport organizations, equine publications, state resources, and racing and gaming organizations is now available for purchase. The 2007 Directory and AHC membership opportunities are available at the AHC website, www.horsecouncil.org or by phone at 202-296-4031. AHC members at the Congressional Level and up will receive their copies shortly.
Most Popular Stories
- Breeders' Cup Features 201 Pre-Entered Horses
- California's Golden Eagle Farm Set to Close
- Tapit Filly Tops Record F-T October Sale
- Declaration of War Moving to Ashford Stud
- BC Classic: How Weak Are the Older Horses?
- Sherman Sees California Chrome Bouncing Back
- Queen's Plate Winner Lexie Lou in Autumn Miss
- F-T October Yearling Sale Recap Day 3
- Early Thoughts on the BC Pre-Entries
- Top 3-Year-Olds Abound in BC Classic