Dr. Scott McClure and colleagues from the College of Veterinary Medicine at Iowa State University recently published a study on the effects of extracorporeal shock wave therapy (ESWT) on wounds. In their study, McClure and colleagues created a 4-cm and a 3-cm full-thickness wound on both front and rear cannon bones, respectively, of six healthy horses.
Most Popular Stories
- Untapable Heads Asmussen Workers at Oaklawn
- Terranovas Seek Derby Success With El Kabeir
- Sherman: Ascot Could Be Rough on 'Chrome'
- Equibase Adds Voided Claim Information
- 2015 Florida Derby Race Sequence
- California Chrome Headed to Royal Ascot
- From Turf to Dirt, Bolo Targets SA Derby
- Prince Bishop Denies U.S. Runners in Dubai
- Pereira Taken to Hospital After SA Spill
- American Pharoah Tops KDFW Pool 4