The Thoroughbred Owners and Breeders Association will hold a Thoroughbred Pedigree and Conformation Clinic Monday, Oct. 8, and Tuesday, Oct. 9, in Lexington.
The Thoroughbred Owners and Breeders Association will conduct a Pedigree and Conformation Clinic on Monday, Aug. 6, and a Thoroughbred Ownership Seminar on Thursday, Aug. 9, in Saratoga Springs, N.Y.
The clinic, which is the last for the 2011 series of seven TOBA seminars and clinics, will be held Oct. 10-11 in Lexington, Ky.
David Ingordo explains what he looks for in a horse's conformation as a yearling. Plus the DVD includes a special feature on how he discovered Zenyatta. watch video
What did David Ingordo see in Zenyatta as a yearling sale prospect? Learn this and more as industry experts explain what they look for in yearling conformation. watch video
The Thoroughbred Owners and Breeders Association will hold a Thoroughbred pedigree and conformation clinic Friday, March 11--Saturday, March 12, in Ocala, Fla.
Fans and prospective owners can learn about what physical traits to look for in a racehorse – both good and bad – during the Thoroughbred Owners of California free workshop on racehorse conformation Feb. 26 at Santa Anita.
Racing and breeding news from the Thoroughbred industry
What traits enhance an equine athlete's potential for speed and stamina?
Conformation in horses should be evaluated carefully, and all good judges, veterinarians, and horse owners should have a system to prevent missing any aspect.
Most Popular Stories
- Retro Rebel: Smarty Jones Wowed in 2004
- Downey: Derby Trail, Where They're Going Next
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen 3/10/2014
- Horses to Watch at OBS March Sale
- Native Diver to Receive New Resting Place
- Mining My Own Produces Bodemeister Filly
- Old Friends Retiree The Name's Jimmy Dies
- After the Wire: Santa Anita Handicap
- Ohio Tracks, Horsemen Sign 10-Year Deals
- Half Ours Filly Tops Evangeline 2YO Sale