Haras du Mezeray and Skymarc Farm's Aigue Marine benefited from a ground-saving trip to capture her first United States stakes win in the $200,000 Robert G. Dick Memorial Stakes (gr. IIIT) at Delaware Park July 5.
Haras du Mezeray and Skymarc Farm's Aigue Marine, who has a pair of second-place finishes in three 2014 starts, looks to break through with a victory in the Robert G. Dick Memorial Stakes (gr. IIIT) July 5 at Delaware Park.
- By Tom LaMarra
Tom LaMarra and Claire Novak handicap the Queen Elizabeth II Challenge Cup Stakes at Keeneland. Will one of the Kitten's win this weekend? watch video
Making her United States debut, French-bred filly Alterite seized the lead past mid-stretch en route to a commanding victory in the $500,000 Garden City Stakes (gr. IT) over the inner turf Sept. 14 at Belmont Park.
The Sept. 14 Garden City Stakes (gr. IT) at Belmont Park offers bettors an interesting dilemma, with talented grade I winners facing a grade I-placed French import and the one-two finishers of the grade II Lake Placid Stakes.
Second and third in the July 24 Lake George Stakes (gr. IIT) at Saratoga, Watsdachances and Tapicat will rematch Aug. 18 in the $200,000 Woodford Reserve Lake Placid (gr. IIT).
Most Popular Stories
- Champion Will Take Charge Retired
- Florida Won Steals Ontario Derby Show
- After the Wire: Game On Dude & Pa. Derby
- Keeneland Gross, Average Decline Slightly
- Bayern Cruises to Pennsylvania Derby Win
- Jockey Court Eyes Return to Race Riding
- Keeneland September Yearling Sale Wrap 2014
- Kaldera Up in Time in German St. Leger
- Game On Dude, Won Three Big 'Caps, Retired
- California Chrome Draws Rail in PA Derby