By Larry Levin - What does a jockey have to do to be banned from Thoroughbred racing?
The newest face in the Belmont Park jockeys' room Oct. 17 also was the oldest. At 51, Jose Amy made his return to the New York jockey colony after more than 24 years during which he was banished for his involvement in a 1970s race-fixing scandal.
Most Popular Stories
- Look Back: Bernardini's Dandy Score at Saratoga
- Successful Sire City Zip Dead at 19
- Jockey Flores Plans to Retire From Riding
- Always Dreaming, Cloud Computing Head Jim Dandy
- Paulassilverlining Shows Her Mettle in Honorable Miss
- Drefong Set for 2017 Debut in Bing Crosby
- Curlin Road Wears Down Hard Aces in Cougar II
- Accelerate Springs Stunning Upset as Arrogate Falters
- Girvin to Have New Pilot in Albarado in Haskell
- Cool Catomine Rolls Late in Prince of Wales Upset