By Larry Levin - What does a jockey have to do to be banned from Thoroughbred racing?
The newest face in the Belmont Park jockeys' room Oct. 17 also was the oldest. At 51, Jose Amy made his return to the New York jockey colony after more than 24 years during which he was banished for his involvement in a 1970s race-fixing scandal.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Returning Early From Break
- 'Power' Pair Square Off in July Cup
- 'Princess' Looks Tough in Delaware Handicap
- Kentucky Horses Lose a Friend in Vet Byars
- 95% Clearance Rate on Day 2 at Tattersalls
- Social Inclusion Breezes for Haskell
- Isabella Sings First Winner for Eskendereya
- Boston and Suffolk Downs Begin Planning
- Paladin Bay Seeks to Tame Bison City Stakes
- Del Mar's Paddock Sale to be Held July 20