When Conquest Farenheit outran his rivals for a 2 1/4-length win in the Pasadena Stakes, the 3-year-old became the latest success for horses sold in November as part of the Conquest Stables dispersal.
New Mexico's hopes for the Kentucky Derby Presented by Yum! Brands (G1)—for now, at least—appear to run through Judge Lanier Racing's Conquest Mo Money.
Keeneland’s 13-day November breeding stock sale that ended Nov. 20 reflected a stable market that mirrored recent trends, in which there is continued demand for quality and buyers' unwillingness to take risks on horses that do not fit their criteria.
When Keeneland launches its November breeding stock sale Nov. 8, the Lexington sales company will be riding a wave of momentum that includes Breeders' Cup World Championships victories by eight of its graduates, including three sold in November.
My Conquestadory, a grade I-winning mare carrying a filly sired by leading sire Tapit, as well as her 2016 colt also sired by Tapit, top the list of horses to watch for on Day 1 of the Keeneland November sale.
Most Popular Stories
- Focused Hemsworth Entered in Curlin Stakes
- Stronach Group Explores Expansion into Massachusetts
- Accelerate Springs Stunning Upset as Arrogate Falters
- Baffert Still Aiming Arrogate for Pacific Classic
- Gutsy Move Gets Abel Tasman CCA Oaks Win
- Big World to be Offered at Fasig-Tipton November Sale
- Abel Tasman, Elate Exit CCA Oaks in Good Order
- Hard Aces Looks for Repeat in Cougar II
- Lady Eli Runs 'One of Her Greatest Races to Date'
- Awesome Banner Posts Bullet Ahead of Vanderbilt