When Conquest Farenheit outran his rivals for a 2 1/4-length win in the Pasadena Stakes, the 3-year-old became the latest success for horses sold in November as part of the Conquest Stables dispersal.
New Mexico's hopes for the Kentucky Derby Presented by Yum! Brands (G1)—for now, at least—appear to run through Judge Lanier Racing's Conquest Mo Money.
Keeneland’s 13-day November breeding stock sale that ended Nov. 20 reflected a stable market that mirrored recent trends, in which there is continued demand for quality and buyers' unwillingness to take risks on horses that do not fit their criteria.
When Keeneland launches its November breeding stock sale Nov. 8, the Lexington sales company will be riding a wave of momentum that includes Breeders' Cup World Championships victories by eight of its graduates, including three sold in November.
My Conquestadory, a grade I-winning mare carrying a filly sired by leading sire Tapit, as well as her 2016 colt also sired by Tapit, top the list of horses to watch for on Day 1 of the Keeneland November sale.
Most Popular Stories
- Irish War Cry Returns to Worktab; Belmont Run Possible
- Always Dreaming Officially Ruled Out of Belmont Stakes
- Weekend Stakes Rundown: Gold Cup Day
- Zayat Pinhooking Venture Returns Large Profit
- Graded Stakes Winner Destin Set for 2017 Debut
- Champion Songbird Confirmed for Ogden Phipps
- Classic Empire to Begin Belmont Training
- Familiar Faces Highlight New York Showcase
- Litfin: Gold Cup Figures to Set up Well for Accelerate
- Epicharis Begins Journey to Belmont Park